Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! (599 Views)

20 Year Old Girl Falls In Love To Her Father's 60 Year Old Friend / Wonders Of The World: Rain Falls At Just One Specific Point Like A Tap In Togo / Brave Teenage Girl Drowns Trying To Save Her 14-year-old Friend [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! by BRAV0O(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is there an old friend in your life you still wish to get in touch with ?
Have you search every social media by his/her name and still no credible result about him/her ?
Do you think he or she can troll his/her way down to this thread one day ?

If so ; say something nice about him or her and be specific about what you both share ...

Then stay back , relax and watch your old friends recognize you are the one

*remember the rule; just one old friend

*Shout out to my old friend Mitchell*

Where ever you are dear mitchell, I hope life is treating you well and do you know the funny thing is I have search every where just to get in touch with you again or do you also visit this forum ? I really don't no how to go about getting in touch with you again where ever you are I will always pray for you *i still keep the memory of the other day you called that you are waiting for me beside unilag lagoon
while I was in ph* what if I could turn back the hands of time ....... You would still be by my side

Note: not a dead old friend
Re: Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! by DONOCSO(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
She loves me so much, I can't even hate her after the shits happened.
Re: Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! by remsonik(f): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Remi oyemola wherever you are I still miss you, the last I heard of you u were in the UK then u came back to naija and we lost contacts.

Ajoke bello my friend in FGGC. I just couldn't locate you, I have searched everywhere even the Facebook group but no one can seem to locate you, I wish I could see you someday

Morayo I wish I gave you chance then but I was just to young for you and I needed to face my studies being a fresher. I am sure u would ve turned out a great and successful engineer by now cos you were so goal oriented. I know you would be married by now with a beautiful wife and lovely kids.

I miss you all and wish to meet you all again
Re: Write Something Nice About Just One Old Friend! by tpiah99: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please look for them on facebook and let them know, unless another thing dey this matter.

Dont be dropping people's names indiscriminately on nairaland unless you have permission to do do.

if you cant find them on facebook or other social media then let them be and spare us the crocodile tears.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Chidi, The Man That Threatened Gay Activists Bisi Alimi Apologizes / Getting The One You Love A Gift On Your Birthday / All Grace Events Concepts Limited Opens Full Operation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.