Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej (780 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by voiceofnigeria(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
A political group comprising former aspirants under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Goodluck 2 Goodluck (), yesterday (15/03/2014) boasted that the security challenges posed by the Boko Haram sect in the North East will be over before 2015 as soon as the security strategies adopted by this administration begin to blossom.

The chairman of , who was the PDP governorship candidate in Edo State, General Charles Airhiavbere, told newsmen after the meeting of the group in Abuja, that the support for President Goodluck Jonathan has not waned despite the security challenges in the country.

He noted that with the restructuring going on in the PDP, Jonathan will emerge the party’s candidate for the poll.

Gen. Airhiavbere said, “It is unfortunate that we are experiencing the issue of the Boko Haram. As for me, it is a terrorist insurgency on the country. If it affects A, it affects B and the president is doing everything in his capacity to ensure that this is brought to a halt”.

Now can you tell me what happened? grin grin grin

SOURCE: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2015/01/nigeria-remembers-i-will-defeat-boko.html

CC: Seun, lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh

Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by kings09(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
E don tey we don de hear am. Story 4 d ancestors .
Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
I would rather believe a 'dead horse' than jonathan! angryangry>(...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by dguyindcorner(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
The president that promises and fails most is GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is easier for me to believe that a cow is cooking rice and stew than for me to believe anything that clueless goodluck jonathan says...whenever I see jonathan I see a pathetic liar,a clueless man and a disgrace to PHD....
Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
dguyindcorner:
The president that promises and fails most is GEJ
Failure is his hobby.......
Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by MrFlexible(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
I must say am impressed with the dimension our politics
is taking.

If we can continue with this vibe as a people, then it is very sure that even if Buhari messes up during his tenure
as the president of this country, we will sing to him the
same song of shame we are currently singing to GEJ as
we usher him out of the national apex seat.

That means we are beginning to get it right as a Nation.

I do hope so.

MrFlexible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by voiceofnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrFlexible:
I must say am impressed with the dimension our politics
is taking.

If we can continue with this vibe as a people, then it is very sure that even if Buhari messes up during his tenure
as the president of this country, we will sing to him the
same song of shame we are currently singing to GEJ as
we usher him out of the national apex seat.

That means we are beginning to get it right as a Nation.

I do hope so.

MrFlexible

You talk sense bro!!!
Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by Caseless: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
he doesn't know what comes out of his mouth- he's not articulate, hence, his failure to mean what he says.
Re: Nigeria Remembers: I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before 2015 – Gej by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
it is easier said than done .David dreamt of such God insisted Solomon built it and who know what the lord can still do shall but if you ask me I will say it is rather too late

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Oby Ezekwesili / Buhari's Presidential Speech / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.