Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,084 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) (46270 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / A Soldier With A Rifle Cannot Claim To Be Under-equipped- Badeh / Nigerian Military Disorganized, Under-equipped In Battle Against BokoHaram - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.
This is some helluva write up! great job.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Curvinus(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Wtf! I type Boko_ Hari and its coming out as Buhari yet Febuhari comes out the same way without being moderated.

Looks like there's been some serious horse trading on this forum with the supporter of APC urchins of late. Hmmm!

The mods better fix this or ill just coin another Bombhari ....ha ha ha ha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
BUY UNIFORMS ! lies from the pit of hell

tell them
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by courage54(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Bravo! I hope I can share with my frnds on fb n other places grin

you are free to share it round sir. we must start educating people that is not about BUHARI but more about we the masses
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ikengawo:
What is this man wearing?

Nigerian Military Fatigue

What is see are soldier within same battalion in non homogenous fatigues. The amour carrier vest is not same for half of the soldiers, they are wearing different paterns of camouflage and their helmets are different. That affirm lack of organisation within NA and possibilities of having the cost of said equipment removed from their wages. Individuals need to understand that armies have shops too.

Using the US and GB marines as example soldiers receive a certain number of khakis and vestments extra pairs of undervests socks , khaki are bought from military shop or removed from wages. Everthing else is provided.
There was a stage when US marines were buying amour plates from British troops because theirs were inferior
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Krisddon: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
doctokwus:
One of them also mentioned that corruption is one of d factors preventing them from being well equipped.
This Feb 14 is looking so far off to send dis man back to otueke
Pls oga landlord serve him quit notice first. Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by mikolo80: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
have you ever served in any arm of the armed forces. dont defend what you obviously know nothing about.abi you fit do with one uniform(abi you no go wash am ne)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
courage54:
February 14 election is not an election between GEJ and GMB but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

I like the part about GEJ and all the people who died. JOHESU is still on Strike o!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vikkie14:
Chai! Are you politically beclouded or what? #NoBeef. Cox your comment bereft Junction. Even as there's a little truth in your comment, everything else is rubbish. BH doesn't have sophisticated weapon cox if you know what "sophisticated" entails, you wont be calling those Ak47s, AA guns, MANPADs and RPGs sophisticated. Sophisticated weapons--- you mean those AA guns mounted on a hilux van? grin
shey na you give BH manpad?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by twerkjack: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
FOOL!!!! IF THEY WERW UR BRTHERS NKO?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by lisimmo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

Jimi Agbaje vs Akinwunmi Ambode

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue and lots more.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Amiee99(f): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

Ogbeni, what do you know?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by skankyswanky: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2015
sonnel:
. My brother u re a liar,a sldr cannot say what you re saying and morever u opened this acount yesterday so u can use this medium to critize our president. The devil u no is far better than the one you don't no.
i opened it cos i wanted to clearify your doubt i see no reason being an imposter,i am a serving soldier ok gej has allowed corruption in his system alot and dats what is hampering our efforts towards ending insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
FOOL!!!! IF THEY WERW UR BRTHERS NKO?
why the insult ? white fowl
Re: Nigerian Soldiers: We Are Under-Equipped And Out-Numbered - CNN (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Amiee99:

Ogbeni, what do you know?
funny ! you are asking a Captain what he knows.....i should be the one asking you that question ore mi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.