Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Get Your Website Stick To Google Like Never Before - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Website Stick To Google Like Never Before (715 Views)

Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Stick To Google Like Never Before by informaty2(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
The best way of making cool money from your website through the use of google adsense is by making sure that your website ranks between the first five , by this your are rest assured of people getting into your site and you making cool money from the number of clicks people make on google`s adverts on your website. I have put up a package that i have been using and that has realy made me to generate constant income form my website. The package is going to teach you what to do and things you should aviod to start making good money from your website.
Am offering this package for a very ridiculous price of just #700 reason for this amount is to encourage those who are yet to make any money from their website to pick up this secret revealing package.
Payment is to be made into any FCMB branch near you
Account Name: Ilo Bankole Moses
Account Number: 0201010025426001
Details of payment which includes ,amount paid, date of payment, teller number your email addrress and the word get stick to google is to be sent to 08026472226 , the package wii be sent after 48 hours into the email addrress provided .
Please for more information call 08026472226 or send an email to onlinebusinessfora@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Analyze This Site. . .university For Web Developers. . .and Drop Your Comments / Moodle / Get Free Web Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.