Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. (2265 Views)

H.pierson / H.pierson Is Recruiting Ond Graduates / H.pierson Associates Interviews(afribank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by coj4u2c(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2006
h.pierson just cald me 4 a chat slated 4 2moro.pls any one with info regarding their chat or txt if u av done it before.tanx
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by muyiwabank(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2006
i was there yesterday for a chat and the thing was for less than 10 mins.

they promised to get back to me for the next stage if i made it.

the chat will be mainly on your CV.

all the best.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by onyiio(f): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2006
Yes, I have done one and where i work we do call people for chats.

If you have already done the interview and later called for a chat, means you are successful for the job, but there are things they want you to shift grounds on, its basically on salary issues, maybe the salary you quoted is more than the salary attached to the position, so they want to make you an offer, which if you take they employ you, if you decline they call up the next person for the offer. so its not going to be another round of interview, but mainly to confirm your grounds on the earlier interview.

But some smaller companies use chat as their own interview or in some cases, where somebody introduced u to a company, so they use chat for an interview.

i dont know the category you fall in, if it is the first instances, dont get panic, you have got the job, just shift ground if you want the job. On the second instance, just prepare yourself for a brief and informal interview.

Good luck.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by dearie(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2006
Pls i need the details of the application procedure.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by LAXIST(m): 5:26am On Aug 18, 2006
@coj4u2c,
Pls, can we have the application procedure? Thanks.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by muyiwabank(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2006
go to their website www.hpierson.com.

good luck.

pls i just received another text message for their second level chat, anybody in the house got an idea what it is going to look like.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by ZEDZED9: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2006
thanks muyiwabank
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by onyiio(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2006
@muyiwabank

SINCE YOU HV DONE THE FIRST CHAT, I THINK THE SECOND CHAT SHOULD BE AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by muyiwabank(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2006
thank you bros.

i promised to let the house know the outcome.

good luck all
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by crusader(f): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2006
Hi y'all!
Anyone heard from ABB global trainnee programme?
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by onyiio(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2006
@ crusader,

pls tell us more about it. how to post Cv and the rest
thx
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by onyiio(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2006
@ muyiwabank

i tried to post my cv online to hiperson, but it couldnot go, pls what do i do next.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by muyiwabank(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2006
i posted my cv when there is vacancy there but now there are no vacancies.

i guess that is why it did not go
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by crusader(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2006
Hi, Onyioo, ABB advertized for the above programme which is supposed to commence on Oct 1, 2006. Sorry, application ended 16th June, someone even said smthing about d application on nairaland back then. Please, anybody in da house been called for the test?
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by Tomiola(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
MUYIWABANK, you're okay o!!!

So how was the 2nd interview? Do you have any idea who they are recruiting for yet?
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by muyiwabank(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2006
the second one was ok.

i dont know the bank the are working for, surely we will know that one in due course.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by MyPeace(f): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2006
@muyiwabank

i wish you luck. Pray you get the job.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by Tomiola(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2006
I've been invited for a chat for next week. I applied for a position in clearing.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by MyPeace(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2006
@ TOMIOLA

you can ask Muyiwabank, for more info on that, since he had aready attended two chats with them. good luck.
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by isaacayomi(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2006
people in this forum are wonderful set of people. lets keep it up
Re: H.pierson:ever Heard Of It. by babs787(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2006
there is nothing much at the interview. the interview will be based on your cv and current afairs. nothing much, its not the end of the worwd, master ur cv very well and hapenings in Nigeria, best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Ifc Private Sector Arm Of World Bank Vacancy Lagos Deadline 30/11/06 / Firstbank Oooooooooooooo! / 36 States,6 Geopolitical Zone,y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.