Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (61740 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by PointB: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
@topic,

Sadder think is that he couldn't even get someone more knowledgeable to cross-check it for him! Is that how he intends to rule, bungling along? I shudder to think!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by AJOT99(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Buhari I know is our incoming president no doubt about it Cos' of d good records he has .no matter ur black mail he's destined to rule for 4 years Cos' d people are ready to vote for him.GMB is a good general that av d fear of God and d people in heart.by d Almighty God will serve GMB will win.d will of God will prevail no matter d blackmail February 14 is d judgement day.for u to know I strongly believe this time d election will be peaceful ,free and fair.we will conduct ourselves in order. d will of God will come to pass.

So Buhari is the will of God for Nigeria abi? I laugh in German!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
How certain are we that he actually filled that form himself? That man is handicapped
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Caseless: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
ellechrystal:

U r so manner less.what has rape got to do here? Do u know what is rape? I reject rape in d mighty name of Jesus.. I am not a victim.n I return that prophesy to u n ur household n generation 1000 folds,good measure press down,shaken together and running over. All for u in Jesus Name amen
who did this to u? You really need help.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by owoh00(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari na so you Waka come?

I done put my voters card for Pocket oo, I dey go house be that, I no vote again

If na the change be this I no want again ooo

I no Waka come again oo!! because very soon now i no go fit read again

But how true is this OP??
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Goodnessy: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Leadership is not an age thing. It is a mind thing. Jonathan has only proved one thing. He is an accidental president. Only corrupt minded folks like GEJ would vote that guy. He has embarrassed Nigeria enough. In 2011 we asked for him, now we say we are tired. Enough pilfering, thieving, corruption, decadence, and death.
#SaiBuhari.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
make I call those two lines first
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is a simple mistake anyone could make. Why didn't they give him another form and who the heck is behind this? They should leave this man alone before he gets heart attack with all these cheap blackmails. Is this the first time he is vying for Presidency

Why is he always making simple mistakes?
Seems he alone has the monopoly of making simple mistakes all the time!

1. This dude don't even know the correct name of his running mate and we were told its a simple mistake!
2. This same dude don't even know his own phone number and again it was tagged simple mistake. .. hmmmm
3. This same dude has two surnames and has no other names? Another simple mistake...... hiannn

is he balotelli? WHY ALWAYS HIM!
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Bollyfag: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
elbinmanny:
The APC Presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buahri could barely fill his INEC election form.
Wonder if he could not differentiate between surename and other names. grin cheesy

Is Buhari responsible for your inability to spell 'surname' correctly too? You had better remove the log in your eye first.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
byrron:

Why is he always making simple mistakes?
Seems he alone has the monopoly of making simple mistakes all the time!

1. This dude don't even know the correct name of his running mate and we were told its a simple mistake!
2. This same dude don't even know his own phone number and again it was tagged simple mistake. .. hmmmm
3. This same dude has two surnames and has no other names? Another simple mistake...... hiannn

is he balotelli? WHY ALWAYS HIM!
I swear ,na sin if I no bookmark this thread
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by elbinmanny(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
onatisi:
I swear ,na sin if I no bookmark this thread
cheesy go ahead and sin mo more
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by elbinmanny(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bollyfag:

Is Buhari responsible for your inability to spell 'surname' correctly too? You had better remove the log in your eye first.
see what the excessive use of postinor 2 has done to your already dull brain. This question has been trending for too long..look for another line ... undecided
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by DaBullIT(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
stinhoxl:

[s]pls pls & pls dont take us bk 2 d 80's are we going foward or backwards... y nt go n tell Gen. Yakubu gowon 2 com bk?[/s]

[size=33pt]When you are lost and clueless about where you are sometimes, you need to go back and retrace your steps , find where you missed a turn and get to your destination

With Buhari All Positive Changes are possible , It's time Nigeria finds the glory she lost in the early eighties[/size]
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by stanza(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
A must read for my hustling brothers. Match
predictions, betting and the restlessness
within. http://infocong..com/2015/01/
match-predictions-betting-and.html
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Olatad: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
stinhoxl:
i came, i read, & am still reading more comments...

also i d wait 2 c hw sane nigerian youth wey d call himself leader of 2moro go cast him vote 4 him great grand papa 2 b president... my °_° open sha!!!
Continue to wait...
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Myself2(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=16pt]FAILBUHARI is the month,when the lying and deceptive Islamic bigot/blood sucking demon aka Buhari will fail again in his serial quest to rule Nigeria democratically(?)[/size]
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by upcrown2512(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
See fine hand-writing.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by swagwu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
cc failbuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by swagwu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
failbuhari

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by Amiee99(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
If you want to help someone you care about, do you stop trying because the person does not know you have his/her best interest at heart?
Age does not mean anything at all.
And not all literates are better than illiterates.
Some literates have nothing to offer at all.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by neocortex: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=33pt]When you are lost and clueless about where you are sometimes, you need to go back and retrace your steps , find where you missed a turn and get to your destination

With Buhari All Positive Changes are possible , It's time Nigeria finds the glory she lost in the early eighties[/size]

The glory of being locked up for saying the truth ?
The glory of being flogged by soldiers like cattle ?
The glory of frustrating all development projects(lagos metro line) ?
The glory of trampling on judicial directive ?
The glory of blaming Nigeria for his own action(destruction of democracy) ?
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Grand pa Buhari fooling himself in a democracy. Military rule is not democracy o. grin grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by DaBullIT(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
[size=18pt]
You pig peussy sucking aszholez can't differentiate between the power a coup leader has

And that of a democratically elected leader

[/size]Smellos

neocortex:

The glory of being locked up for saying the truth ?
The glory of being flogged by soldiers like cattle ?
The glory of frustrating all development projects(lagos metro line) ?
The glory of trampling on judicial directive ?
The glory of blaming Nigeria for his own action(destruction of democracy) ?

Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by jamace(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wallahi, Pa Buhari is disgracing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO by jamace(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
March out Buhari grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.