Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Inspires You To Stay Focused? (912 Views)

[ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo) / 14 Easy Ways To Stay Awake At Work / I'm Not Okay But I Still Remain Focused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 16, 2015
So This thread was created a couple of years ago. Twas really interesting and all as people were dropping really profound stuffs. One Comment really got me so "Inspired" I had to save it in a Safe, Literally wink
Below was @wjxavier 's Answer from 2012 smiley smiley

SlimFizel:

The taste of success, like the scent of blood to a shark, keeps me focused.
With one success, I find a thread leading to the next.
I must never lose the taste of success in my mouth.
This is why sometimes during hard times, I sometimes spend scarce cash on trips to exotic places, to window shop and get a general feel of success again.
I recall my years in LASU Ojo, when I would take limited funds and go to V.I just to walk the streets and inhale the beauty and the opulence.
Such actions always re-energize me and my dreams.
As I grew older, graduated and tasted my first success, I found I must still keep the taste of the next success in my mouth. These days, my V.I lies outside the shores. The cost is nothing compared to the immense value to be gained.
So folks, that's it for me. It may differ with you BUT this is it for me.
By wjxavier@nairaland.com

My fellow Nairalanders, Over to you.

What Inspires you to stay focused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2015
my life!!!!

yes!!!

i said.....my life!!

cos my MUM....is my LIFE!!!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by CoCoLav(f): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2015
The fear of poverty and having to depend on someone. Also the fear that I may not be able to give my kids a better life.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by styca(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2015
The joy of achieving a desired end. I aways picture the feeling, satisfaction which is within my reach if I could just stick with the project and see it to completion.

Another is the fear of pain of regret. I dread the pain that comes with what could have been.

This two keeps me focused.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by sweetchi26(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2015
The thought of i av 'to help ppl achieve their dreams in future' ,d thought of 'i wouldnt have to depend on anyone', d thought of 'looking back and having little regret',d thought of moi future children keeps me focus.some tyms wen i become so stressed-up,i sign and say 'dear children,mom is working so hard so u can av a very comfortable life'
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Kennyinusa(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
I think a thread needs to be on FP lipsrsealed

Cc Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by rioemmanuel(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=32pt]The fear of failure[/size]
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by MurdaForker(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Success of others
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
The fear of serving my mates , i cnt afford to fail...
forGET not what you WANT my personal quote cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Bad Excuses For Staying In A Bad Job / 6 Secrets Most Successful People Know But Will Never Tell You / The YET Untold Truth In Multi Level Network System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.