Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,428 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures (1914 Views)

Kaffy And Husband, Joseph Ameh Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / See Chelsea Eze Nude Birthday Pictures / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2015
It's a wonderful day for Ameh Ladi as her Birthday started with an headline.

Congratulations ladibright on your birthday.
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Pictures after the cut.

Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by deenAyetu(f): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Congratulations Ameh Ladi #KSU #lumba loves you
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Airforce1(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Who is she? undecided
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she? undecided

She is Ameh Ladi
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
More of her pictures

Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by sholay2011(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Emyo(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Just got another picture

Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by pretydiva(f): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2015
U go 4 nor show us her front view..her side view is mch more prettier
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by bonio: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Wow she's pretty
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by channel190(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2015
pretydiva:
U go 4 nor show us her front view..her side view is mch more prettier

Have you ever visited any school?
I guess not?

2 Likes

Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by deenAyetu(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
channel190:

I guess not?

Hahahahahahaah, gbagun
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by pretydiva(f): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
channel190:

I guess not?
luk at dis 1 stil struggling 2 pass jamb talking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by channel190(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2015
pretydiva:
luk at dis 1 stil struggling 2 pass jamb talking
I guess you can never learn. That your English was an American wonder from the start to finish. Just take my humble correction.
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by pretydiva(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2015
channel190:

I guess you can never learn. That your English was an American wonder from the start to finish. Just take my humble correction.
Lolzzzz..i pity u..I don't type d whole word u hear,short hand is gud..if u ve ever been 2 d 4 walls of d university, den u wil knw wat m talking abt..luk at u,claiming guru in English because u manage 2 type ur words in full..bring chair cm n lemme teach u d rudiment in English
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by deenAyetu(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2015
nicholls2013:
\
wtf is this?
Re: Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures by bonio: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Lolzzzz..i pity u..I don't type d whole word u hear,short hand is gud..if u ve ever been 2 d 4 walls of d university, den u wil knw wat m talking abt..luk at u,claiming guru in English because u manage 2 type ur words in full..bring chair cm n lemme teach u d rudiment in English
guess I didn't miss anything

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At Ini Edo's Curves. Wow / Photos: Rihanna And Real Madrid Player Karim Benzema Catch Together {PHOTOS} / Ik Ogbonna's Wife Shares Sultry Photos Of Herself In Hot Swimsuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.