Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) (17597 Views)

Is Simple Server Simple Still Working With Mtn Bb10 Midi? / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by CashdownNG: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
horrpeyemi:
the file is well and okay which os are you using? Or are you trying to connect is it by modem or phone?

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit system... I'm using my modem
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
CashdownNG:

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit system... I'm using my modem
if you follow the above step well it will for you check your mozilla Firefox settings run the app click listen then minimize it connect your modem make sure you have Bis subscription am sure it will work for you
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by CashdownNG: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
horrpeyemi:
if you follow the above step well it will for you check your mozilla Firefox settings run the app click listen then minimize it connect your modem make sure you have Bis subscription am sure it will work for you

since the software is good as you say then I guess it might be Firefox Version.. kindly let me know the version you use lemme try that out thanks a lot
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
CashdownNG:

since the software is good as you say then I guess it might be Firefox Version.. kindly let me know the version you use lemme try that out thanks a lot
I use the latest version I don't actually know it but I just update it recently you should try to download the latest version or visit here http://filehippo.com/download_firefox/
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by CashdownNG: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2015
horrpeyemi:

okay, I'll keep you posted...
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by CashdownNG: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2015
man , not working,...

I just noticed the IP address you directed us to issue in Firefox, that's 127.0.0.1 I believe that's a call back address, anyone please verify if this has worked for you, thanks. m
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 3:07am On Feb 02, 2015
CashdownNG:

okay, I'll keep you posted...
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2015
CashdownNG:
man , not working,...

I just noticed the IP address you directed us to issue in Firefox, that's 127.0.0.1 I believe that's a call back address, anyone please verify if this has worked for you, thanks. m
the if is still working bro open your mozilla Firefox go to option >> advance tab>>then network>>settings>>choose manual configuration >> enter 127.0.0.1 in the proxy server then port 8080 Click use this configuration for all protocol
save it by clicking ok
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Dayo4real12: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bro Is Workin Wella,i Used It Yesterday And Dis Morning,av Been Download Anytinz Downloadable.Try To Follow Instruction.
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
It works perfectly fine. But you must be ready to format ur laptop after battling with different types of virus. And ur data will be stolen. Advice forget free things. Iv formated my laptop two times cause of this free browsing use ss vpn
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dayo4real12:
Bro Is Workin Wella,i Used It Yesterday And Dis Morning,av Been Download Anytinz Downloadable.Try To Follow Instruction.
enjoy bro
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
pureguide:
It works perfectly fine. But you must be ready to format ur laptop after battling with different types of virus. And ur data will be stolen. Advice forget free things. Iv formated my laptop two times cause of this free browsing use ss vpn
the browsing doesn't require you to format your system it's not necessary
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by xmahn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg anybody wit a craked email extractor or generator pls holla...I need it. Also if u av info of we're pesin fit get am psl post it...@horpeyemi good one keep ot up...pls if u can help me on this mater I'll be grateful
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by smajatt(m): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2015
IT WORKING GUYS, THE ONLY THING BE SAY THE GUY SUPPOSE GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WEY DISCOVER THE CHEAT ESPECIALLY THAT SOFTWARE.....
NO NEED FOR ANY SETTINGS JUST ENSURE YOU USEE127.0.0.1 IN THE PROXY OF YOUR BROWSER IF IT SUPPORTS THAT, DEN START YOUR MODEM FIRST CLICK LISTEN ON THE SOFTWARE AND BROWSE,SIMPLE AS ABC, ITS VERY FAST BY THE WAY AND NO NEED TO LOUD THINGS HAVE BEEN USING IT SINCE LAST YEAR SO MAKE UNA NO COM HERE DEY DO GURU FOR ANYBODY.......
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2015
smajatt:
IT WORKING GUYS, THE ONLY THING BE SAY THE GUY SUPPOSE GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WEY DISCOVER THE CHEAT ESPECIALLY THAT SOFTWARE.....
NO NEED FOR ANY SETTINGS JUST ENSURE YOU USEE127.0.0.1 IN THE PROXY OF YOUR BROWSER IF IT SUPPORTS THAT, DEN START YOUR MODEM FIRST CLICK LISTEN ON THE SOFTWARE AND BROWSE,SIMPLE AS ABC, ITS VERY FAST BY THE WAY AND NO NEED TO LOUD THINGS HAVE BEEN USING IT SINCE LAST YEAR SO MAKE UNA NO COM HERE DEY DO GURU FOR ANYBODY.......
lol you rock sir
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Abi
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by peababa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
still working guys?...anyone?
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by goldtooth: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2015
peababa:
still working guys?...anyone?
It is no longer working at my end. I feel it has been blocked by mtn. I use mine with xt181. Waiting for others to confirm
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by jasmine01s: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Same here using simple server
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by ican2020: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Nolonger working

1 Like

Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by adebasket97: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Simple server is no longer working too
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
adebasket97:
Simple server is no longer working too
faster like never before its what am using to post
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by obosirow: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Kovic08(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
horrpeyemi:
faster like never before its what am using to post
can i tether with it. if yes how?
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Kovic08:
can i tether with it. if yes how?
i dont think you can i havnt try it though but if you want to try it you will need to download wifi hotspot creator
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by biggestb1: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
who dey find email extractor
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
smajatt:
bro, please how do i get this free browsing
Re: Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) by horrpeyemi: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
kenkwodoski:
bro, please how do i get this free browsing
Bro just follow the tutorial above and you are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc / Best Laptop For Engineering Software.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.