Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,162 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

If God Were To Be A Man In This Forthcoming Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If God Were To Be A Man In This Forthcoming Election (502 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If God Were To Be A Man In This Forthcoming Election by Eberex(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Thank God He is God and not a man. If not the following should be taking place right now:

1. Fake pastors bribing God just to let them have a vision of what the outcome of the election would be, so as to look like powerful pastors.

2. Politicians with Ghana must go bags to bribe their way in the forthcoming elections.

3. Politicians offering money and asking him to eliminate their opponent or let a chronic illness befall them.

Please add yours
Re: If God Were To Be A Man In This Forthcoming Election by Dlionsheart: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2015
quote author=Eberex post=29835459][b][/b]Thank God He is God and not a man. If not the following should be taking place right now:

1. Fake pastors bribing God just to let them have a vision of what the outcome of the election would be, so as to look like powerful pastors.

2. Politicians with Ghana must go bags to bribe their way in the forthcoming elections.

3. Politicians offering money and asking him to eliminate their opponent or let a chronic illness befall them.
Please add yours
[/quote]

God can never be a man my brother and I am happy that He is who He is.

Good morning!
Re: If God Were To Be A Man In This Forthcoming Election by Eberex(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Dlionsheart:
quote author=Eberex post=29835459][b][/b]Thank God He is God and not a man. If not the following should be taking place right now:

Please add yours

God can never be a man my brother and I am happy that He is who He is.

Good morning!

Amen to that my brother! I wonder what would have happened

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Wore It Better Between This lady and the basket ? (picture) / Answer This Simple Question / Photos Of Baby Born With Out A Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.