Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki (626 Views)

Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm / Marketing Executives Recruitment At Latalata And Kishers Limited / Graduate Services Sales Executives Recruitment At DELL Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki by 9jaCrusade: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
A leading investment company with its office at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and interests ranging from Agriculture, Food, Trading, Construction and Real estate Development seeks the employment of Business Development Executives. The work environment is very cordial. It provides huge opportunity to highly talented persons willing to grow in an entreprenurial and fast paced environment.

Required Skills :

Smart, Goal Driven,Ability to work with minimal supervision.

Confident and possess leadership skills

Good business development and selling skills

Ability to work with Ms excel Speaks fluently

Cognate Real Estate and Construction Industry Business Development experience will be an advantage

Qualification: Minimum Second Class lower degree or HND in any discipline.

Salary Structure : Basic + Allowance + volume bonus

APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th January, 2015

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should mail in their brief profile electronically using Business Development Executive as the subject of the mail to:
mails@qcnig.com
Re: Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki by bigyomite(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Having worked as a Business Development Officer with one of the leading real estate in Lagos, I believe I have what it take to move your firm to another greater level if giving the oppurtunity exhibit my marketing skills-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
bigyomite:
Having worked as a Business Development Officer with one of the leading real estate in Lagos, I believe I have what it take to move your firm to another greater level if giving the oppurtunity exhibit my marketing skills-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / After School How Much Do You Think You Can Earn\ How Much Do You Earn / Jobs In A Logistics Company Via Bryden Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.