Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Need Help On Loading My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Loading My Site (670 Views)

How To Remove Localhost From My Site ? / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / Facebook Loading Blank Page On All Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Loading My Site by onasharon(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
i am trying to upload my site being the first timer but when i loading my index.page only the text was displace every other thing include in my asset folder was not display e.g logo.flash only the text was display. or do i need to upload the asset folder into the web also or to another location pls help
Re: I Need Help On Loading My Site by benGALLERY(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hello Brother,

You are suppose to upload, everything including the image file, using thesame folder name it bears offline e.g if the path is: folder_name/image.jpg, you are therfore expected to create the folder (folder_name) on the server online, then copy the image.jpg file into it, but according to experience this method may be a set back i.e using the (file mange) on you cpanel when you have alot like 50 files to publish or upload.

I rather advice you define or open the site with MS Frontpage and click the File > Publish > (and type the web adress) e.g http://www.bengallery.net then click OK note: your username and password will be required. Then watch FrontPage do the publishing for you.

Please do not hesitate to call, incase there is any problem.
Re: I Need Help On Loading My Site by Seton(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
hello, i think benGallery has solved the problem, in cas you have not been able to do,
pls try and create the folder that contain your images and uploda the imAGES THEre, pls note the the folder you create in the www folder is the same as the one you have, i hope you know that it is case sensitive.
goodluck
Re: I Need Help On Loading My Site by zegmart: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2008
Your problem should be solved with the solution offered. You need to upload every thing all together . The paths are important . further assistance send mail to baseg2002@yahoo.com i will be there to help u free

Zegmart Tech.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Website In Different Languages And Generate Worldwide Traffi / Job Of Professional Website Designing For Webmasters / The Easiest Way To Uploaed Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.