Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Exclusive Youwin 4 Video Training (FREE For You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Youwin 4 Video Training (FREE For You) (525 Views)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Youwin 4 Video Training (FREE For You) by bizay7(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2015
I have some good news for you if you have not submitted your YouWiN application.

I was able to package a video training by a friend of mine to help you through all the YouWiN 4 questions. One thing I can promise you is that the training is very much indispensable considering the level of competition today. I'm sure you know that the competition is very stiff these days. Perhaps you should read my post on the YouWiN competition - http://beyondyouwin.com/everything-need-know-youwin-competition/.

As far as I know, this is the only video available on the Internet free-of-charge for the YouWiN training.

The YouWiN Video Training answers all the YouWiN questions from ‘description’ to ‘additional information’. It also offers additional tips for writing a winning YouWiN Application. The training was facilitated by Mr. Omotunde Adeyemi who is a business consultant, entrepreneur and YouWiN awardee.

Visit - http://beyondyouwin.com/ - to access the part that provides the secrets of using the section on Additional Information to enhance your stance for the competition. You will have to register (FREE) to view the complete video training.

(1) (Reply)

Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity / Why Forex Traders On Nairaland Loses Money & Way Out / Shipping Company Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.