Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting (662 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant / Become Your Own Boss As A Jumia Sales Consultant At The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by rossyc(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Jumia sales consultant team is inviting you to their meeting scheduled to hold in tokyo grand hotel, 22 stadium road portharcourt. please who knows what the meeting is about and is their any payment attached?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by faithclin(f): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Nope no payment is required. they want to just train and put you through about what the program is all about. if you are not busy, i would advice you to make time out for it. i did and i have been smiling ever since. grin
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by rossyc(f): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote

author=faithclin post=29837361]Nope no payment is required. they want
to just train and put you through about what the program is all about.
if you are not busy, i would advice you to make time out for it. i did
and i have been smiling ever since. grin[/quote] okay. The training is just one day right?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by faithclin(f): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Yes
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by rossyc(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
ok. Thanks.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by donbuchi1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
faithclin:
Nope no payment is required. they want to just train and put you through about what the program is all about. if you are not busy, i would advice you to make time out for it. i did and i have been smiling ever since. grin

what is the program all about
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Meeting by rossyc(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
@donbuchi, did u get d invite too?

(1) (Reply)

Job / Job Openings At La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited / Urgent!!! Sales Manager Interview At Fieldpro Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.