Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson (3186 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today / Mercy Johnson Shares Wonderful Photo Of Her Daughter, Purity As She Turns 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by emekauzor(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2015
She posted this on her page, wonderful photo

Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by ArchEnemy(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2015
This neck twisting pose tho tongue
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Not bad.
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2015
nice legs tongue
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by pretydiva(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sexy Yvonne...
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by dhebor258: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
if she falls and snap her neck..na person for village dem go say do am
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
dhebor258:
if she falls and snap her neck..na person for village dem go say do am

Stop being too negative
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by oyomii(f): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wow. Really wonderful.
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by fattybombom: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
kk
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by braindamage(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2015
...those legs.
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by jbaby265(f): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2015
what's special
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Too skinny
She doesnt look healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Afrok(m): 2:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Ok op, I've checked the pic out and all I can see is a skinny damsel sitting on a tree with her shoes on her hand, nothing special coz we too climbed trees just that nobody took our pictures and the ones we managed to take never made it to the media angry. So next?
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Afrok:
Ok op, I've checked the pic out and all I can see is a skinny damsel seated on a tree with her shoes on her hand, nothing special coz we too climbed trees just that nobody took our pictures and the ones we managed to take never made it to the media angry. So next?
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Tashaamania(f): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Afrok:
Ok op, I've checked the pic out and all I can see is a skinny damsel seated on a tree with her shoes on her hand, nothing special coz we too climbed trees just that nobody took our pictures and the ones we managed to take never made it to the media angry. So next?

grin grin
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by axortedbabe(f): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
guess she has stopped using coco butter, she's sumhw dark..
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2015
emekauzor:

She posted this on her page, wonderful photo

OP, What made this picture wonderful? Tell me!
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by bond77(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2015
dis lady need more flesh...

see bone cry
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by StevinMorgan(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Beautifull but.....

Why is she without shoe or slippers? Ringworm will enter her leg oh grin
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by ThundrCork(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Nice pose with that hair.....is it hers?
Re: Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson by emekauzor(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
ThundrCork:
Nice pose with that hair.....is it hers?

don't think so ,but cool on her

(1) (Reply)

Download Fast And Furious 7 Here / See Photos Of A Frog Pictured In U.S Dancing Shakiti Bobo By Olamide, Badoo / Yoruba Comedian/actor "Ijebu" On Female Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.