Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business (2626 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by surethings(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
youthconnect:

Thanks for your response.

I got a 120 X 60 piece of land here in Lagos.

I require a loan of
2 0 0 k
Thank you

if you are really serious about this your catfish biz...i will advise you to contact micro-finance bank/lapo/grooming etc in your area.....they give loan of 200k without collateral. stop wasting your time on nairaland for loan is not going to work believe me
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
surethings:

if you are really serious about this your catfish biz...i will advise you to contact micro-finance bank/lapo/grooming etc in your area.....they give loan of 200k without collateral. stop wasting your time on nairaland for loan is not going to work believe me

Thank you so much bro.
I have tried some micro finance but their conditions are outrageous.
I have applied through the link you gave.
Thanks for your concern
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
samuelzion:

Thank you so much bro.
I have tried some micro finance but their conditions are outrageous.
I have applied through the link you gave.
Thanks for your concern

kindly state the conditions they offered you coz i might go for a loan soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine Samsu Oil and KLG enlargement pillsIn Ibadan,oshogbo And Their Environs. / How Can I Become A Distributor Of Big Brands In Nigeria? / The Goldilocks Rule: How To Stay Motivated In Life And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.