Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nairaland: What Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland: What Is This? (584 Views)

Tell Us Your Activities At Nairaland.what You Do The Most&what You Hate. / Check Out This Trending Image On Nairaland...what A Die Hard Fan (team 2015) / Nairaland What Wrong With This Two Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: What Is This? by RedSeaKing(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
The system needs to be changed guys.

I am trying to post something in Graphics and Investment sections but it's asking me to wait for WEEKS. Are you serious?

That is a weakness in my opinion and I understand you wish to control spammers and trolls but there are better ways.

Anyways.

Any Nigerian graphic designers?

I am in the process of establishing a graphic design firm and would love to invite talented Nigerian designers to work for me. I will be paying per design/job.

I will share the full details once Nairaland allows me to post in the appropriate area.
Re: Nairaland: What Is This? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please mail all complaints to moderators and/or the administrator.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: What Is This? by RedSeaKing(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
charix:
Please mail all complaints to moderators and/or the administrator.

How do I find them? They seem invisible.

I can't tell who is who.
Re: Nairaland: What Is This? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedSeaKing:

Lol.

Go to the section you wish to post and click the "mail mods" button on the section's bottom of the mainpage.

You can equally call out Seun like I just did. He's reading your post at most ten minutes of this mention.
It takes three days for moderators to reply mail requests so its best to exercise patience.
Re: Nairaland: What Is This? by RedSeaKing(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
charix:

Lol.

Go to the section you wish to post and click the "mail mods" button on the section's bottom of the mainpage.

You can equally call out Seun like I just did. He's reading your post at most ten minutes of this mention.
It takes three days for moderators to reply mail requests so its best to exercise patience.

Thanks very much appreciated. I will wait for them but they need to address that issue. That limitation is so old and out off fashion. People used to such as move in order to get people to post or populate a forum before another section opened or became available.

For a nation of 190m that shouldnt be an issue.

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In 2015: See Summary Of 2011 Presidential Election!! / What Will Sambo Feel About Fayose's Advert On Death? / Should Christians Pay First Fruit Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.