Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) (27740 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Onwe101(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
president jonathan campaign in abakaliki

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by RedArrow: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Same people, different Location

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by seyema(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Not everybody here will vote 4 him

Some are jus there because they haven't seen him in real person before

39 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm one of the few who can proudly say, 'i was there, live! '. I went there for some reasons :
^ 'cos I don't usually miss epoch making events.(I actually traveled down from PH this morning to be part of the event'
^ To see the 'clueless one' myself
^ To see what a massive political gathering looks like and what it entails
^ To see for myself if PDP can pull a massive crowd and commands followership.
All in all, I can say it was worth the while. The turn out was mega-massive. The crowd outside the stadium was more than that inside the 5000 capacity stadium. And finally, Ebonyi is firmly in PDP's hands.(NB, I was also @the. Buhari rally in Ebonyi and tbh, APC stands no chance, not even half in this state.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
Same people, different Location
you don't need to spew putrid stuffs just becos you have access to the net.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by atinukedam(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
seyema:

see ur life burr if it buhari......u go dey shout sai buhari....ur eyes go soon open

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by borntosave: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
seyema:

that's part of what makes a crowd. when Jesus used to pull crowds in biblical times, you think they all loved him? They were the same people who screamed, "crucify him!"

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ebonyi will reject PDP and embrace #Change

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by pekeyim: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ Till Buhari tells us where His Certificate is

It's was with the Military Board
Now it's with IBB

Maybe by tomorrow they'll say it's with Gowon!!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Brightology2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
God kn say i nor go waste my tym go vote anybdy.rubbish politicians
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
I sometimes wonder what the niggas heading Fg's campaign smoke.

Don't they know that campaigning in some states simply amounts to a waste of resources?

The Ebonyians are fully for GEJ with or without campaign.

What they ought do is to save the money for some states that they'd encounter trouble...not in Ebonyi where voting for APC makes you a pariah.

17 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
The people's president
Campaign of class!

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice campaign......but no vote from me until someone talks about getting Nigeria off oil.

And no one is talking about that yet!
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by 50calibre(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
The clueless movement on the prowl again seeking votes of gullible people

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by mumumugu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015

"Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

https://mumumugu./2015/01/15/davido-latest-song-on-buhari/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
olrotimi:
I'm one of the few who can proudly say, 'i was there, live! '. I went there for some reasons :
^ 'cos I don't usually miss epoch making events.(I actually traveled down from PH this morning to be part of the event'
^ To see the 'clueless one' myself
^ To see what a massive political gathering looks like and what it entails
^ To see for myself if PDP can pull a massive crowd and commands followership.
All in all, I can say it was worth the while. The turn out was mega-massive. The crowd outside the stadium was more than that inside the 5000 capacity stadium. And finally, Ebonyi is firmly in PDP's hands.(NB, I was also @the. Buhari rally in Ebonyi and tbh, APC stands no chance, not even half in this state.
You TANists move from one PDP campaign location to the other just to "swell" population. Na wa o

19 Likes 1 Share

We will be colleting donations for Buhari Handkerchief Foundation (BHF). We don't want him and his party leaders to run out of fresh white handkerchiefs this time.

GEJ let's go there till 2019

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
atinukedam:
see ur life burr if it buhari......u go dey shout sai buhari....ur eyes go soon open

U mean am sey him eyes go soon clear...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nctrice(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
mehn I miss that town call abakaliki, the photos reminds me of when I use to conduct cds in that same stadium! #Nostalgia

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Simitrendy: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Campaign After Election $tcheew u dey doo campaign after we don vote GMB-OSINBAJO better organise urself and go to otueke

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
speak2emmalex:
G

For got...as in Got nothing to say?
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by wisefizz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
oya nw.... omo see massive crowd.... MY oga jonah don enter jawen

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Ebonyi will reject PDP and embrace #Change
IF YOU SAY THIS IN EBONYI THEY WILL KILL YOU.
YOU THINK THEY ARE COWARDS LIKE YOUR PEOPLE?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by olaboy001(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ please don't take our kindness for weakness, because it'll be your last error

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by gbaskiboy: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
from the campain gibberish you will hear more of 'we will', 'we can', 'we should', hardly will you hear 'we have'. People Deceiving People since 1700

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ana arapu ebe ana echi Ozo jebe ebe ana aru Agwu,Gej ijebego

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Oyenirany(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm Buhari only need southwest vote to emerge as the President...
Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by sexymoma(f): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
I go only vote for am if he campaign reach chibok angry

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by MadCow1: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
He said he would only do one term... Now he has gone back on his words. grin

Down with cluelessness..

Vote Change.. And if change doesn't work, we would change it.. angry

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by dayo23(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
pekeyim:
GEJ Till
May 29th 2015 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
gbaskiboy:
k

K for know

as in I know not what to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief / Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.