Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship (1202 Views)

At Childhood, Which Role Do You Normally Play During The Mommy & Daddy Play? / When You Have A Talented Liar As Role Model ( PIC ) / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by DrMattews: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
many people think little about yam. they think it just food. this is totally wrong! i know many relationship that have broke due to yam ! (im serious) a husband tell he wife 'cook yam and pound it for me, she say ok, but she was pressing fone so she did not remember that he husband said 'cook yam for me ' so when he husband come she said where his it ? she said 'she said i havent do it, then she pack her out of there house. angry please beware
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by Baddestguyp(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
another troll undecided
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by Mprex(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Another troll on the loose
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by chijoy7(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
SHM
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by DrMattews: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
chijoy7:
SHM

Mprex:
Another troll on the loose

Baddestguyp:
another troll undecided

angry this his a seriouors issue
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by maaft(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lock Him Up angry
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by phlame(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by sindun: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
DrMattews:
many people think little about yam. they think it just food. this is totally wrong! i know many relationship that have broke due to yam ! (im serious) a husband tell he wife 'cook yam and pound it for me, she say ok, but she was pressing fone so she did not remember that he husband said 'cook yam for me ' so when he husband come she said where his it ? she said 'she said i havent do it, then she pack her out of there house. angry please beware

some people are just trolls
Re: Role Of Yam In A Modern Relationship by Jayne2014(f): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Someone's dad/brother/son/nephew/uncle has gone crazy... ;DSomeone's dad/brother/son/nephew/uncle has gone crazy...

(1) (Reply)

There's Something Funny About This Picture, Tell Us What It Is / One Word For This Man.....? / Hilarious!!!! Some Where In Taraba State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.