Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! (23643 Views)

Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Carmal90(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Popular and dynamic radio presenter, olumayowa orisatola Popularly known as aditu is dead... He died at the early hours of today,the native of modakeke in osun state was the anchor of the Popular radio programm in ilorin,lagos,osun and come other part of the country,his programme name was ADITU.. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by siegfried99(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
R.I.P to him

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amen
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by dahunsy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
coughs****clears throat

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Truth24(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rip man
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by xpac01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
RIP.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Carmal90:
Popular and dynamic radio presenter, olumayowa orisatola Popularly known as aditu is dead... He died at the early hours of today,the native of modakeke in osun state was the anchor of the Popular radio programm in ilorin,lagos,osun and come other part of the country,his programme name was ADITU.. May his soul rest in peace..
bro, are you sure about this news?
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by sexymoma(f): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs****clears throat
Why you coughing like a frog.... If you get cough go treat yasef asap

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Carmal90(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:
bro, are you sure about this news?
100 percent Sure Bross, he was my mentor wen he was alive and he was the one that mould my master i.e the presenter am learning from...wat a miss to the whole radio house
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Carmal90:
100 percent Sure Bross, he was my mentor wen he was alive and he was the one that mould my master i.e the presenter am learning from...wat a miss to the whole radio house
Just checked his fan page...R.I.P to him. sad

*that means the second part of that ADITU OLORUN FUNFUN probably won't be released.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:

*that means the second part of that ADITU OLORUN FUNFUN probably won't be released.
shouldn't you be reading your books?
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Carmal90(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:

cant really say since am not directly working with him..the radio house @ lost of a versatile presenter.. ADITU sun re oooo
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:
why did u delete it..hmmm
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
soe:
why did u delete it..hmmm
it wasn't necessary.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:
it wasn't necessary.
you mentioned me...so I want to know what it was...come on...
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Dharhe(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
RIP embarassed
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Rashdimuh(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Damn true just heard it on wasiu olohunlugo's programme(harmony fm), so painful Rip bro.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
soe:
you mentioned me...so I want to know what it was...come on...
D mention was a mistake.
we're derailing bro.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
cirmuell:
D mention was a mistake.
we're derailing bro.
oooh cirmuell leave me jor
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by cirmuell(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
soe:
oooh cirmuell leave me jor
lol
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Oyetboy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
i just remembered that guy, those days i stay up late just to hear his program.... it's so sad, op how did he die /what killed him?
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abi e ti sun ni orun ke iru akoko yii ko ..Aditu olohun fun fun..Haa RIp mayowa orisatola
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by rattlesnake(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank God i dont know him undecided

rip
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nawa.
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Vanpascore(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
So Painful, RIP
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Carmal90(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oyetboy:
i just remembered that guy, those days i stay up late just to hear his program.... it's so sad, op how did he die /what killed him?
surely he died as a normal human being will or die, surely he was killed by death
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by akoraye(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Carmal90:
Mayowa omo Orisatola, omo ogunteludo omo akin loju ogun,omo ogunsuwapo no modakeke ile, omo bi IJA koba si mo, maa lo tee ilu idake jeje do, ma WA WO baba eni to maa to MI, omo a to fija gbode omo ako gbemi nko sebi omo eni ba sebi leye nyo loju je , omo ako gbemi nko dale.....…..... Good night my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Carmal90(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
akoraye:

Mayowa omo Orisatola, omo ogunteludo omo akin loju ogun,omo ogunsuwapo no modakeke ile, omo bi IJA koba si mo, maa lo tee ilu idake jeje do, ma WA WO baba eni to maa to MI, omo a to fija gbode omo ako gbemi nko sebi omo eni ba sebi leye nyo loju je , omo ako gbemi nko dale.....…..... Good night my brother!
yea Mayowa is gone
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Tashaamania(f): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 17, 2015
oh book ".. a bi eti sun in...orun we ni iru akoko bi eyiko...Bosede olopa ma to sun...".that was then in 2003 when I was working in Ilorin
Re: Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! by Generalkorex(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Though i dnt know him. But may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Corporate Outfit / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.