Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death (4356 Views)

Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau / This may be Kannywood's justification for expelling Rahama Sadau / Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by 247tops(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
In a telephone conversation with SEETEAZAIN, the multi-Award winning Entertainment Mogul discloses his plans for 2015, his 20 years in the Industry, Late IBRO, DANJA RECORDS among other issues. Relax and Read this exciting conversation.

SEETEAZAIN: Good Day and Welcome to #INTERVIEWFRIDAY. How are you doing?

SANI DANJA: Am fine and thanks for having me.

SEETEAZAIN: SANI DANJA has grown to be the Biggest Brand to have emerged from the North. Tell us how it all started.

SANI DANJA: It all started 15years ago. It started from Movies then i started singing but we give God all the thanks.

SEETEAZAIN: KANNYWOOD is still strugling to retain it's position in the Movie Industry but has been faced with major challenges in recent times. What role have you played to improve the standard of this great institution?

SANI DANJA: The impact i and my colleagues are making is to try to shoot and promote our movies outside the country. We have also attracted more investors to the industry. You can comfortable advertize your products through our movies.

SEETEAZAIN: You have featured in numerous NOLLYWOOD Movies, what do you think are the major differences between NOLLYWOOD and KANNYWOOD?

SANI DANJA: For me i think the major difference is that kannywood is doing more indigenous movies that promotes our culture, language among other things while NOLLYWOOD is more of the western culture.

Finish interview here: http://247tops..com/2015/01/exclusive-interviewfriday-with-sani.html

Re: Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who is he? undecided
Re: Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by teemanbastos(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Who is he? undecided
never heard abt im.
Re: Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
teemanbastos:
never heard abt im.
Neither have i undecided
Re: Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by teemanbastos(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Neither have i undecided
undecided
Re: Popular KANNYWOOD Actor Sani Danja Speaks On Ibro's Death by BrightEye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
I know that face in hausa movies....
I like ibro so much, i miss him!

(1) (Reply)

See The Photos Of Female Proud Carpenter Who Is Also An Instagram Socialite / Jaaruma Calls Out Kayamata Seller For Getting Pregnant With Her Client's Husband / Mohbad Died The Day His Canadian Visa Was Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.