Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics (48298 Views)

Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Actress and mother of one, Mbong Amata and husband, Jeta Amata got separated few years ago. But they were spotted at a recent movie premier.

The star-studded movie ‘Black November’ was premiered on ‘Jan 10, 2015’ in Los Angeles, and some of the celebrities that we spotted on the red carpet include: Jeta Amata, Mbong Amata, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Pascal Atuma, Chet Anaekwe, Razaaq Adoti, Jennifer Oguzie, and several other American Producers, and Directors.

http://www.goldenicons.com/jeta-amata-and-mbong-amata-strike-a-pose-at-the-premiere-launch-of-black-november-in-la-currently-showing-on-vod-across-the-united-states/

Would be nice if they can come back together.....

1 Like

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
More

2 Shares

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
I know say this topic go reach FP so make I drop my comment first..

Chai!!! Oyibo go believe us.... Shey na we dem dey call black monkey..
See African/nigerian beauty

9 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by ceo4eva: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Cool. They look good together.
Lalasticlala, what's with all these cleavages on display? lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
ceo4eva:
Cool. They look good together.
Lalasticlala, what's with all these cleavages on display? lol

Bros I tire ooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by elomepee: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
No wonder the seperation. She no look like wife and mother.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kendrick9(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
sagging bosoms everywhere

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by justi4jesu(f): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
kendrick9:
sagging bosoms everywhere

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was that the only thing you saw ni, what about thier hair styles tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by demelza: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Bros I tire ooooo.

grin If I hear!
No be wetin attract you to the news in the first instance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
grin If I hear!
No be wetin attract you to the news in the first instance?

Hahahahahaha

Abeg oooool

Lwkmh
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by delishpot: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bunch of whores angry . My bobby fine pass your own contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by herald9: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
I sped pass pics 1-6 but hit the brake on the 7th and 8th...

Bet why?

Our wives yaf gone crazyangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Akkord4gov: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am trying,one day I go be FTC.Na to dey search for the name LALASTICLALA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by seyema(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ehn, make I no miss front page material
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by herald9: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Bunch of whores angry . My bobby fine pass your own contest.

pics?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by delishpot: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
herald9:

pics?

What pics? Abi you nor read wetin I write well?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kendrick9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was that the only thing you saw ni, what about thier hair styles tongue
wetin i go use her hairstyle do kwa
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by IamDejman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's like showing of breast is now what's in vogue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by SparkAngel(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lmao..

1 Like

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
kendrick9:
wetin i go use her hairstyle do kwa

Biko change your area of concentration oh. grin grin grin
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
dose boobs reminds me of a a movie : Olympus has fallen grin

9 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
nice!, i love her natural hair smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by ITbomb(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
So what should we do now?
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by kobonaire(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Happy Friday, nothing better than a perky set of b shocked shocked bs to kick off the weekend
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by sugarvally(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
dey wanna belong.dats wat mks dem celebrity
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by condralbede(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
The breast has extended elastic limit...I thought I will see something meaningful.
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by DopeAngel(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish #tufia. Spits on thread and walks out
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by priscaoge(f): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
That's their new trend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who's that lady there @ the last pic? undecided Y am I seeing fallen HEROS?? embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by UnknownT: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
From the pictures, their bodies are not even touching
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
she looks beautiful smiley i really like the color smiley i don't like the outfit @_@ my opinion. some of you boys commenting yuck,ewww,lama,ugly,fugly,soso,papa mama lolo e.t.c pls this is 2015 stop being a hypocrites and also a liar you need CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by Adex097: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
yuck embarassed
Re: Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics by publicenemy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
but that breeast don fall nah.....

she no supposed dey hide am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.