Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President (815 Views)

FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project (2) (3) (4)

Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by omolami: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
It has been reveled from a competent source that buhari will stop work on second niger bridge.He saw the exercise as a pipe to embezzle money.Ohaneze please beware of this illiterate who has no academic certificate

Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by adioolayi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
My people don't be tired...lots of people need deliverance.. I present to you another candidate..please pray.. angry angry

Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
I would if I was in his position. It's a rip off. After paying the vampires to drive through the bridge, your children will also pay to their children.
Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by Ebubeslym(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
I can't eat this news without a Sauce Biko..
op source or adonbeliveit
Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by Adminisher: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari will build the bridge. Rochas won't allow him to rest but it is done. What they will cancel it the tolling.
Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by ucheheart(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na today nyash dey for back? Oya mention the source.
Re: Reveled: Buhari Plan To Stop Work On Second Niger Bridge If Elected President by Bruteforce1o1: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
omolami:
It has been reveled from a competent source that buhari will stop work on second niger bridge.He saw the exercise as a pipe to embezzle money.Ohaneze please beware of this illiterate who has no academic certificate

PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of Port Harcourt Stadium For Jonath / BREAKING- Controversial A.I.G Of Police, Joseph Mbu Deployed To Lagos / Buhari regime Discloses Illegal Oil Deals Costing Nigeria $17 Billion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7