Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State (5946 Views)

Amaechi Claim Ordinary Nigerians Sponsored Buhari Election Campaign / PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
In line with my belief that we should not rely on Social Media buzz alone for Buhari victory in the forthcoming election, I decided to contribute my token beyond Social Media.

I decided to focus on the grassroots, with special ettention to my Senatorial District, Kwara South, where a large percentage of real voters are semi-literate people who don't know Facebook.

I have scripted and got produced a jingle, in Yoruba, for Buhari.

It will run on OKIN FM, Offa, Kwara State as follows:

Saturday & Sunday: 11.15 am (During Newspaper review in Yoruba) and 4.15pm during commercial break

Weekdays: 11.15am

The jingle starts running tomorrow. If you live in Kwara state, especially Kwara South, please listen to the jingle.

We must deliver Kwara South to Buhari.

I'm also co-sponsoring a rally in the Offa, the hub of Kwara South, on 31st January.

This is my token contribution to entrenching change.

NB: If you're interested in getting a copy of the jingle, shoot me an email: jarushub@gmail.com. You can use as ringtone, share among friends etc.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Redoil: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
A weedian føotsoldier campagning for a weedian general

24 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by dulaman: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Gbawe2: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well done Jarus. You cannot deny your calling. You are a politician in the making. I have known you a few years here and believe you have the diplomatic skills, watchfulness, calculative mien and calmness to be an effective political leader in Nigeria. I commend your effort because we all have to do what we can, however miniscule, to ensure GMB wins so we can all gain a sane, productive and progressive Country where the basic things work as they should. Kudos Jarus.

37 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by EdCure: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Welldone for promoting a noble cause, Jarus.
May God crown your effort with success this FeBuhari14.

We owe it a duty for the entrenchment of change for our dear nation.
#GMB2015

15 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Rilwon: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Redoil:

hey! TANjanweedian idiotard..calm down FeBuhari is around the corner angry

19 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by bokohalal(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
This desrves to be in front page.
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have always done my best for any cause I consider worthy.

I'm saying this on Nairaland for the first time, although said it elsewhere before, I actually received invite from one of the TAN groups sometime last year to join the pro-GEJ train. I wrote about the encounter then: http://ynaija.com/suraj-oyewale-encounter-gej2015-group-y-frontpage/

I also recently got invite from an influential member of Kwara PDP to come work for them in exchange for a position if they win Kwara guber. I didn't take them seriously, of course.

I'm still not comfortable with the way politics is run here yet, but I believe that should not be deterrent to contributing to one's quota.

The patriarch of my family was actually a pre-independence and first republic politician and one of the earliest members of Action Group when it was formed in 1952. Punch interviewed him here: http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/at-100-i-do-my-chores-myself-ex-politician/

15 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by demelza: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Very commendable Sir!
By God's grace your labour shall not be in vain.

6 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Tundeajani(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Redoil:
the weed he smoke can buy the whole of your generation from you till the end of the word,,,

3 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Code213: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
God bless you for this Jarus!!!

#Change we seek!!

3 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by lacasa: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Big ups man!

Keep the dream of a great Nigeria alive

#GMB TEAM

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Bruteforce1o1: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
Redoil:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ Jarus

Ride On my Boss Sir ....

More Power to ur elbow sir ...

Plus I smell Front Page ...

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hopefully......the effort will be rewarded with a Buhari resounding victory next month.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by dguyindcorner(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
MORE MEN LIKE YOU BRO!
LESS SPEECH, MORE ACTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bros am from kwara south no waste ur time @ all na only kwara central buhari fit get 70% vote. But for kwara south i can give him 40% sha. And Even if buhari win kwara state, That ur so called nonsense Governor cannot win next month election for kwara state. Ajibola for kwara 2015 by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by mumumugu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2015

"Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

https://mumumugu./2015/01/15/davido-latest-song-on-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Kororugged: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well done Boss

Every effort counts now. Nigerians deserve better than this useless President

Kwara must vote GMB

Seun, Oam4j, Obinoscopy(??)

Front page please

7 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Congrats man, even though I don't support Buhari nor Jonathan. My support goes to Kowa Party, I was so impressed with her speech during the peace pact.
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Alphaoscar: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
May the God most high reward your effort with resounding victory for the General at the poll.

May that same God replenish your pocket and never let you lack.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are we supposed to clap?
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by alaoeri: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
More energy to your elbow oga Jarus, change is inevitable.
Sai BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one jarus

4 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by ASL33: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
ilugunboy:
Hopefully......the effort will be rewarded with a Buhari resounding victory next month.
appointment
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Redoil:
gringringrin
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by CyberWolf: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
And you are coming here to tell us so that we will clap for you ...Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one,keep it up
#change
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by doctokwus: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kudos.
These are d little other contributions GMB fans have to make beyond d social media.
We should all remember that only way buhari would win is to practically mobilize support for him through any form of receptive media or people to people contact and ensuring that pple so mobilized come out to cast their votes that day.
We should always bear it in mind that majority of the millions that we bliv would vote in the general that day are not on social media.
Again kudos, jarus.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by naffysa(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari is going to be our next president by d grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by BABSIN(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
JARUS, God bless oh.

info reaching me is that Offa is going with Jonathan. This your gingle is infact coming at the right time. Those old men and women still believe in the Government of the day. I am presently in Ogbomosho....intact they are all waiting for Akala to tell them those direction to go to. That how crude their thinking is right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States Diverted N500bn Ecological Funds In 15 Years - Senate Reveals / Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC / El-Rufai Sons Are The Most Savage And Ruthless In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.