Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Smash 250+ In Jamb (tested, Trusted) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Smash 250+ In Jamb (tested, Trusted) (426 Views)

Couple Injured As Soldiers Smash LASPOTECH Workers’ Strike (pics) / JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Smash 250+ In Jamb (tested, Trusted) by Kofacts(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
HOW TO SMASH 250+ IN JAMB (Tested, Trusted)

Hello guys, and welcome to Conceptainment. In today’s gist, we did be sharing tip/secrets on how to smash 250 and above in JAMB or even any subsequent exam. These tips were generated from students, who passed through the same process and have made and the happy aspect is that it worked and is still working for them.

So let’s head on. Today, we shall be learning on how to smash 250+ in this Upcoming Jamb Exam. Trust me, if these steps are being followed graciously, success is not far away from you.

1. Read Pass Questions.
Believe me; JAMB is not as hard as people do think. Knowing the secrets is just the case and this aspect will also be used even after getting admission into the university. Jamb is not that mean to set question they know you can’t have any idea about but the issue here is that, students find it difficult to study and that’s why they keep recording MASS FAILURE each year. Believe me, if you can follow this step and other subsequent steps which will be listed here, you will strike. Based on a research I got to put my self on, together with other admins, we got to find out that jamb pick their questions from other subsequent ...>>>http://unnedu..com/2015/01/how-to-smash-250-in-jamb-tested-trusted.html

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Home Economics Education / JAVA Online Training And Job Assistance In Anderson / An Aspirant UNIBEN D.E Student Needs Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.