Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? (5075 Views)

5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / The Bitter Truth About #occupynigeria & Why It Must Be Repeated(photos) / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Akpa Aku was the NPN candidate and Governorship winner. I made a typo and corrected
Ok then. Great job!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2015
theChiefPriest:

Ok then. Great job!
Thank you boss
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by idumuose(m): 3:02am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

What is wrong with tomatink with down syndrome? Me another username? You must be crazy as usual.
The clown called sincerenigerian(inferior to sincere9gerian) is back from prison.I hope this is not jail break because he was handed a life sentence with hard labour.
He is the one who set the dangeroous precedence where people started cloning usernames in nairaland.
He would be remembered for pioneering this dangerous trend that caused ripple effect on nairaland.

Virtually all known monikers here had their usernames cloned,courtesy of sincerenigerian.He will be remembered for everything/anything but good.

Imagine a Lawrence Anini announcing he is back.That's a very bad news.

We need to rid nairaland of bad rubbish.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Firefire(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2015
It is well to them that will end well.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 4:11am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

^^^^^
Your nemensis is here.....

I AM BACK!

Omenka, Berem, eggheader,ba7man, Cleverly, eguerilla, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Garrithe1st and my fellow PROGRESSIVES.......

PAYLESS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg6iEz3-Ow
Welcome!!! We missed you.
Some of your mentions have been missing in action though; Payless and Eguerilla.

Meanwhile, we now have an Incredible Halk in our midst, his name, Barcanista! smiley

Welcome sir.

Ps: Barca, me don soak oo. Na house get my life so.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Some of your mentions have been missing in action though; Payless and Eguerilla.

Meanwhile, we now have an Incredible Halk in our midst, his name, Barcanista! smiley

Welcome sir.

My man, how you dey? Where cleverly, berem and Obiagelli dey? Politics is heating up on facebook I say make I come see how this side dey.

That barcanista guy na shock I shock when I found out him be progressive now. I had to read through his posts to make sure. But it is okay sha! Progressive always have rooms for everybody; including the former thiefing ones who repent, ready to toe the line of holiness and go through rehabilitation.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 4:29am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

My man, how you dey? Where cleverly, berem and Obiagelli dey? Politics is heating up on facebook I say make I come see how this side dey.

That barcanista guy na shock I shock when I found out him be progressive now. I had to read through his posts to make sure. But it is okay sha! Progressive always have rooms for everybody; including the former thiefing ones who repent, ready to toe the line of holiness and go through rehabilitation.
Lol. He announced his defection long time ago, then you were inactive.

Dude is like a fish bone in the neck of PDP on this forum, and beyond I guess. A lot wouldn't have been achieved here without him honestly, and a lot still depends on him. Matter of fact, he was named the most prolific, decorous, and consistent poster of the Nairaland Political community. smiley

He and I (including some guy called Donphilopus tongue) share a lot in common, especially the fact we all love pretty women. grin
I think Donphilopus especially has a thing for MizMycoli but wouldn't say. tongue

Whatever it is, you can wager your entire savings on the guy to give PDP a black eye any dey, any time as far as the forum is concerned.smiley

Once again, welcome.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Lol. He announced his defection long time ago, then you were inactive.

Dude is like a fish bone in the neck of PDP on this forum, and beyond I guess. A lot wouldn't have been achieved here without him honestly, and a lot still depends on him. Matter of fact, he was named the most prolific, decorous, and consistent poster of the Nairaland Political community. smiley

He and I (including some guy called Donphilopus tongue) share a lot in common, especially the fact we all love pretty women. grin
I think Donphilopus especially has a thing for MizMycoli but wouldn't say. tongue

Whatever it is, you can wager your entire savings on the guy to give PDP a black eye any dey, any time as far as the forum is concerned.smiley

Once again, welcome.

Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am spending some hours here this weekend. Let me try to familiarize myself with the progressives here. I have no idea of donphlopus.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I am spending some hours here this weekend. Let me try to familiarize myself with the progressives here. I have no idea of donphilopus.
Lots of things you have missed buddy. cheesy

Would love to see you hang in here until perhaps after the elections. Nothing wrong with an extra hand in the till. smiley
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by africanqueen111(f): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:
It is well to them that will end well.
yes. Wht eva wil b wil b
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Baba you enjoy o, which area you go flex?. That sincerenigerian don miss a lot
omenka:

Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Baba you enjoy o, which area you go flex?. That sincerenigerian na the apc version of bloodykiller grin though he's not as insane as thr bloodykiller. .
Nooo. The guy is nothing like that, rather, he's very measured and articulate. The moniker struck then thesame way that FFK wannabe did in his first coupla months before he became something else complaining about people not paying much attention to him anymore and alleging that APC pays him to post on Nairaland. I bet that was his undoing. Now he's nowhere to be found.

This guy on the other hand is the Truth! grin

Ps: Na one new place for D-line PH my friend carry me go oo. Make sense wanna die, with some underground bunker where mammies dey dance with only thongs on! grin. Omo, sleep dey play ten ten inside my eyes right now!
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I am spending some hours here this weekend. Let me try to familiarize myself with the progressives here. I have no idea of donphlopus.
How come? Donphilopus has been a prominent progressive since late 2013. He has been consistent and passionate about #Change just like Omenka. Like Omenka, you can only get him to do your bidding by using a pretty lady grin.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
How come? Donphilopus has been a prominent progressive since late 2013. He has been consistent and passionate about #Change just like Omenka. Like Omenka, you can only get him to do your bidding by using a pretty lady grin.
I'm a loyal apprentice of yours sir. grin
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by integralng: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

...and not forgetting Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State who also broke the jinx of being the first incumbent to retain his seat....unlike what transpired in Ondo in 1983 when Omoboriowo (NPN) defeated the incumbent, Adekunle Ajasin (UPN)
Omoboriowo did not defeat Adekunle Ajasin.The court declared Ajasin as the authentic winner of the polls.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
So much information has been lost in translation. Truth does not really come in media sound bites, it can lead you but you have to search further. Saying that this administration has done nothing is shameful, the most shameful is that APC claim to be progressive but can not show us anything.

How come they can not show us Progress in Lagos for 16 years.
I believe Fashola if he was the son of any other but Tinbu he could have done something. Unfortunately, the bills of Tinubu's numerous private companies, could not give him space to develop for the poor.
Hmmmmmmm...
The height of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Clerverly: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

^^^^^
Your nemensis is here.....

I AM BACK!

Omenka, Berem, eggheader,ba7man, Cleverly, eguerilla, Gbawe, Obiageli, Garrithe1st and my fellow PROGRESSIVES.......

PAYLESS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg6iEz3-Ow

Wow! Welcome my dear! We really missed you! How are my obodo oyibo people?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

...and not forgetting Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State who also broke the jinx of being the first incumbent to retain his seat....unlike what transpired in Ondo in 1983 when Omoboriowo (NPN) defeated the incumbent, Adekunle Ajasin (UPN)
Has the tribunal in Ondo State concluded its duty? I'm aware that Segun Agagu had spent close to two years or more into his second term when his election was nullified. Mimiko has spent the same time, will he escape?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by tomakint: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Has the tribunal in Ondo State concluded its duty? I'm aware that Segun Agagu had spent close to two years or more into his second term when his election was nullified. Mimiko has spent the same time, will he escape?
What? Oh my God! OrlandoOwoh, who did this to you?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

I asked you a simple question.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Nooo. The guy is nothing like that, rather, he's very measured and articulate. The moniker struck then thesame way that FFK wannabe did in his first coupla months before he became something else complaining about people not paying much attention to him anymore and alleging that APC pays him to post on Nairaland. I bet that was his undoing. Now he's nowhere to be found.

This guy on the other hand is the Truth! grin

Ps: Na one new place for D-line PH my friend carry me go oo. Make sense wanna die, with some underground bunker where mammies dey dance with only thongs on! grin. Omo, sleep dey play ten ten inside my eyes right now!
hahaahahah @ FFK wannabe lols. I hope say you de sleep? You don enjoy enough lapdance.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
I think OrlandoOwoh is talking about the 2012 Governorship election
tomakint:

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
I think OrlandoOwoh is talking about the 2012 Governorship election
All I'm trying to make him see is if the tribunal in Ondo State is still on, it is yet Uhuru for Mimiko. Agagu had spent two or more years into his second tenure when his election was nullified by the appeal court.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by EldaTimba(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

All I'm trying to make him see is if the tribunal in Ondo State is still on, it is yet Uhuru for Mimiko. Agagu had spent two or more years into his second tenure when his election was nullified by the appeal court.
the tribunal is through, appeal court upheld Iroko victory, supreme court did the same all within 2013
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
EldaTimba:
the tribunal is through, appeal court upheld Iroko victory, supreme court did the same all within 2013
Ok.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:

Happy Weekend smiley
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by omenka(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Happy Weekend smiley
Hey!!! Long time. How you been?? Thangs getting really heated up over here with the D-day just a coupla weeks away... Kinda missed your presence.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
Hey!!! Long time. How you been?? Thangs getting really heated up over here with the D-day just a coupla weeks away... Kinda missed your presence.

smiley
I missed her too! cheesy
I'm here now.

True that, I really look forward to a free and fair election, where the real winner emerges winner without violence of any form.
If the wars and tantrums I see on NL's anything to go by in terms of literal representation, then we really need to sound the #NoPostElectionViolence gong harder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! / Gov Obiano Is Working!Anambra Tomatoe Plantation Almost Ready(pics) / History Of Nigerian Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.