Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466096 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks. I chose IT Advisory, and i hope it won't take a long time to get a call.
jamebex:

From what I have observed here, I think it is individualistic, some peeps here got a call for AC in less than a week after documentation, also someone here is still expecting a call since Dec though not Audit. So you can see it depend on the unit and how urgent they need you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
Ezehrobinson....the time will be enough...dont worry....just practice
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

congratulations Bro. mine is coming Friday. pls any tip for me for AC? how many hours is alloted to critical reasoning? thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chidx(f): 7:59am On May 09, 2015
altamaurice:
I just got a success mail for AC....na "Godwin"..........looking up to P.I baba is Involved

Congrats alta.
I did d test on apr 23rd and documentatn on apr 27th. Just got a mail dat AC is on may 19th.
Please can u give me a detailed description of d entire AC process? how to prepare. Plssssssss
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by masagoody(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2015
whoube:
Good evening. Please has anyone been called for P.I in TRPS recently? And please is it true that without your transcript you won't be called for P.I?

No.

but without it, you may not get an offer from them yet..except you were exceptionally excellent or made a first class
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2015
Anyone slated for Audit AC on 15th of this month?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by whoube(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
masagoody:

No.

but without it, you may not get an offer from them yet..except you were exceptionally excellent or made a first class

Thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jamebex(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
Anyone slated for Audit AC on 15th of this month?

Am with you Bro, 8 AM. What time are you scheduled for?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
jamebex:

Am with you Bro, 8 AM. What time are you scheduled for?
we sailing on same boat Bro. 8am too
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jamebex(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

we sailing on same boat Bro. 8am too

Okay dear, looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
Chidx:

Congrats alta.
I did d test on apr 23rd and documentatn on apr 27th. Just got a mail dat AC is on may 19th.
Please can u give me a detailed description of d entire AC process? how to prepare. Plssssssss

Nothing asides what has been written on previous pages.

First phase of the Assessment Centre is a one minute presentation. You would be asked to discuss one of three topics. All you need is here is confidence, eloquence and brevity. Try pruning your discourse to its main points.

Second phase is some kind of groupwork in which you'll need to actively participate in. Display tact/diplomacy, present for the group if you can, and be time conscious.

3rd phase is the critical reasoning test, and it will be observed concurrently with an interview. For the critical reasoning test, practicing the SHL inductive reasoning questions would do you good. For the interview, You'll be faced with a panel of interviewers (about 4 or thereabout). Questions could emanate from anywhere. Just know your CV and your final year project; also try to establish a relationship between your course of undergraduate study and Auditing/Accounting and have answers to common interview questions ready. You'll be fine.

Wish you the best.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chidx(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2015
thank you very much. please can u tell me the topics you were given to choose from for the presentation?

how am I supposed to do a test and an interview at the same time? hope there will be enough time afterward to finish up the test?

coolbibz:

First phase of the Assessment Centre is a one minute presentation. You would be asked to discuss one of three topics. All you need is here is confidence, eloquence and brevity. Try pruning your discourse to its main points.

Second phase is some kind of groupwork in which you'll need to actively participate in. Display tact/diplomacy, present for the group if you can, and be time conscious.

3rd phase is the critical reasoning test, and it will be observed concurrently with an interview. For the critical reasoning test, practicing the SHL inductive reasoning questions would do you good. For the interview, You'll be faced with a panel of interviewers (about 4 or thereabout). Questions could emanate from anywhere. Just know your CV and your final year project; also try to establish a relationship between your course of undergraduate study and Auditing/Accounting and have answers to common interview questions ready. You'll be fine.

Wish you the best.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dheee(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2015
jamebex:

I am also for May 15th 8am
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dheee(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2015
jamebex:

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jamebex(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
dheee:

Waoh that would be interesting, lot of folk on here already, it will be nice meeting you all and hopefully we all get to final stage of collecting our offer letter.
Let the "covalent bonding" start here ooo lolll.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by okeyjames(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
coolbibz:

Wish you the best.
Didn't want to derail the nse thread. The partner will ask you why kpmg and also why advisory. Also learn about the company. any information is useful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2015
unto you Lord I commend my AC. I guffed it. Was confused when the group task began. I understood our task 10minutes to the end. can't just wait for Wednesday to reveal my F-up

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by crispviv: 11:47am On May 16, 2015
What was your group task about

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lantessy(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2015
have they called anyone that applied for IT Advisory?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
lantessy:
have they called anyone that applied for IT Advisory?
I'm in the same boat with you. I also chose IT Advisory and I've not been called till date
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2015
Luke1001:

I'm in the same boat with you. I also chose IT Advisory and I've not been called till date
Same here
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
noblet:

Same here
Let's just keep the hope alive
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chidx(f): 5:55pm On May 18, 2015
is anyone here going for the tax assessment center tomoro tuesday 19th at the KPMG tower?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Skywavenigeria: 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
pls ma pple, I want to knw d nature of kpmg first stage exam, I got invite for d position of network officer n ma mail read dat d exam will b on GMAT Standard.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Skywavenigeria: 5:31pm On May 19, 2015
pls ma pple, I want to knw d nature (Computer Base r Paper Base) of kpmg first stage exam, I got invite for d position of network officer n ma mail read dat d exam will b on GMAT Standard.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:18am On May 20, 2015
Skywavenigeria:
pls ma pple, I want to knw d nature (Computer Base r Paper Base) of kpmg first stage exam, I got invite for d position of network officer n ma mail read dat d exam will b on GMAT Standard.
It'll be paper-based.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lantessy(m): 2:26am On May 20, 2015
Skywavenigeria:
Where are you to write the test? If it is at Cham City GRA Ikeja, it will be Computer Based Test but if it's at KPMG tower, Victoria Island, it's going to be Paper Based Test

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaibamapolia: 3:07am On May 20, 2015
skywave we dey the same boat ooo. Mine is next week tuesday as well in VI pls can some help with the sample questions and answer. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
Altamaurice, chuksmarvin & TJ18, have you guys had your Partner interview?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TJ18(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2015
coolbibz:
Altamaurice, chuksmarvin & TJ18, have you guys had your Partner interview?
My PI is scheduled for tomoro.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2015
TJ18:
God's grace Bro. mine is next week Tuesday
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
TJ18:

Alright bro, wish you the best & thanks again for the tips on acing the assessment centre. I had my partner interview already, and I received a congratulatory mail stating I'll be benchmarked against other successful applicants.
You shouldn't have any problems. Just be confident, eloquent & assertive with your answers. For me, it wasn't any different from the interview during AC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.