Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465068 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ramirovasquez: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Maxicon(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who has olutumininu HR number?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kitchinme: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Orioner:

Check your mail .. I sent it to you ever since

Pls can u send pages 58&59 of the 2015 kpmg graduate aptitude test or the whole pack to me... Kitch.immy@yahoo.com... Thank you so much
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by YOLO1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
sisichels:

if kpmg has a set of past questions, I wouldn't know. the study packs give u an idea of how the test would be. I used them and they helped me. U can go thru the thread on page 58 n 59 for current affairs questions they 've not changed them of recent. prepare for an essay too. that said i don't 've a set of past questions.
Good evening sis. Please can you send me the study pack and the past questions. My email address is oausingles@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nofex: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Please I learnt that I should not come with my phone while coming to jkk test center
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Efunbanke1914: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Check out this thread if you're considering any of these courses: MBA, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Management and Production/Operations Management

https://www.nairaland.com/4172485/unilag-2018-2019-post-graduate
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Good day all, please i need a guide on how to prepare for the KPMG aptitude test.please can anyone help on out
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dayjeee(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2017
pls house, I have an issue, I dont have either of driver's license, voters card or international passport, but I have birth certificate and my waec also clearly indicate my date of birth, hope it won't disqualify me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dayjeee(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2017
sisichels:

sent
Good morning pls can u send the study pack to me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Justjide: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Pls can I also get the study pack folorunshopelumi@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by okikiosibodu(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2017
I also do not mind getting a copy..... I want to sharpen my brain, it is getting rusty bike. Epp a brother
Okikiosibodu2010@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by makay200(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks to the person that sent the study pack God bless u

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Rennie97: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is anyone here for the AC tomorrow
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by makay200(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rennie97:

Can u hint me on business awareness test?? please

I will be glad if u can remember one question to give me idea of what I shkd expect
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kinskin(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2017
What department took their AC and can u brief us on how it went
Rennie97:
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zera(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
sisichels:
i had to paste it again for all those going for AC. thIs is for the those in audit which is the unit I selected. for those who choose tax or TRPS am trying to compile the procedures, so chill a bit.

there is a panel interview, be confident, just ignore the faces of those panel
interviewers. learn your final year project , find a link
between ur course of study and the unit u 're applying for,
why kpmg, what do you know about the unit u re applying to,
what stories ve u heard about the unit, what is audit, what
motivates you,tell us about urself in a way that makes me
want to pick u over the others that I have heard so far, then
some scenario based question, greatest challenges n how u ve
overcomed them, ur strengths n weaknesses, what stands u out
as a kpmg person .
the first stage is the one minute presentation which is key,
prepare well, something about your greatest acheivement or someother topic but you would be given time to prepare for it and i believe it something u can talk about current happenings in the society n the likes, stick to one minute n pass the info,cos more than a minute n u will be sure to be thrown out from the interview place. (just kidding stick to a minute ),
then the group test, listen to the
instructions. try not to overshadow others, make sure u 're
heard, if u see someone isn't speaking, try n draw them into
the conversation, like let's hear what this person has to say,
time conscious too n select one person to keep the time n one
other to put down ur group's ideas. do not allow others to see
the cards u 're given pertaining to solving the puzzle or
question. select your team leader, one who would present the solutions at the end, a time keeper and some to me record of the ideas being broughtup to solve the task.
know kpmg's core values n tailor ur answers n line
with its values n Its vision and the full meaning of kpmg.also
've a question to ask them at the end. you will hear do you
have any question for us. ask questions like how I life like
working for kpmg, are there any opportunities for job rotation
n how will my performance be assessed.
and pray that's very important. GOD Will go with u.
all the best.
Hope this helps u.

Happy new year sisichels. pls can u give me an insight to the following questions?

1. Why Kpmg?
2. Why Audit?
3. What stands you out as a kpmg person?

Thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Battywonder(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
KPMG APTITUDE TEST is considered one of the most dreaded aptitude tests around the globe. This is because; the test evaluates your reasoning skills rather than your ability to memorize. This aptitude test by KPMG tests your cognitive skills. The exam does not test what you have just studied a day to the exam. It tests the knowledge you have acquired over time. It tests your ability to think on the spot and gain knowledge in your environment. Although, you might study the answers to the questions a day to the exam and still ace it. In the actual sense where you don’t know what to expect on the test day, it might be difficult to pass the test.

Don’t worry about passing the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. You have taken a bold step to be reading this article. I will divulge a lot about the KPMG APTITUDE TEST in this article. With the information in this article, you just don’t have a choice than to pass the test. You are reading this article just because you want to pass the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. I will help you achieve your goal. Who doesn’t want to work in a firm like KPMG and get the best training from industry’s experts?

You are wondering if I work for KPMG. The answer is no. However, I will like to tell you that I have written the exam before and I was successful. I was sent a congratulatory message some weeks after the exam.

CONTINUE READING ABOUT HOW TO PASS THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/pass-kpmg-aptitude-test/
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tassie(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
I've been called for an aptitude test, kindly send me the past questions through damilola1565@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tassie:
I've been called for an aptitude test, kindly send me the past questions through damilola1565@gmail.com
When are you scheduled to take the test?
Can we discuss on WhatsApp?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tinu94: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls can you send me the questions jonesomoladun@yahoo.com
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for Dragnet questions and answers. I just sent them now. I wish u d best of luck.

jazinogold@gmail.com, Chimaxtop2@gmail.com, mickeysylva@yahoo.com, tosinawosugba@yahoo.com, benedima1991@gmail.com, okunlola.israel@gmail.com, esthy4friends@yahoo.com, adeniyiamuda@gmail.com, nwokolo.obinna@yahoo.com, geee4real@yahoo.com, jumoke.aremu@yahoo.com, ayomyafo@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thorbhy: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Solecontroller:
For candidates scheduled for the AC next week. The presentation questions have been changed! You're given three to pick one out of which are;

1. If you had no education, what career path would you have chosen and why?
2. Someone in your team is not contributing to the entire teams effort and dragging you all back. What steps would you use in solving this issue with the non contributing team mate?
3. What quality do humans need more of these days and why?

Plus don't take it too seriously y'all. I met some of the most eloquent and precise people during my AC and still they were unsuccessful. Just do your thing the best way u can. Either way its an experience, live it.

Concerning the group task. Its a puzzle.
"A barrister owns a shop and has five regular customers that come in like clockwork. These customers order the same items everyday for breakfast. Your job is to find out what time they arrive, including what drink and food they ordered".
You have two sets of clues. Public and Private ones. You are not supposed to show your private clues (mine was 4) to a team mate and only read to em out. The public clues consist of three cards... one contains five time stamps 8:10 to 8:30, the second contains five sets of drinks and the third contains snack types that go along with the drink and items that the customers buy. All five each.
Now the issue is I don't know what KPMG looks for here but its funny that someone that actually placed her private clues on the table for all to see got a success mail. So basically screw em and do what u want.
For panel interview. They'll bombard you from anywhere. Asking scenario based questions about teamwork, best decision you've ever made? when has your integrity been compromised? where do you see yourself in five years? undergraduate project? link between your course of study and audit.. All that stuff. Plus don't mention passion for audit please.
Good luck in your KPMG endeavors brethren. Peace.

pls my test is scheduled for Feb 2, 2018.kindly help me out wit likely questions thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tassie(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
theAccountant:

When are you scheduled to take the test?
Can we discuss on WhatsApp?
February 2nd, sure, kindly drop your whatsapp contact
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zhandra: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please, I have an aptitude test with KPMG on 2nd February,, please who have the past questions should please send it to me,,imhanzesandra@gmail.com,,, please help a sister
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Tassie:
February 2nd, sure, kindly drop your whatsapp contact
Can't leave my number here....
I sent a pM
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mikeayus(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2018
what time on friday is yours? sandra

zhandra:
Please, I have an aptitude test with KPMG on 2nd February,, please who have the past questions should please send it to me,,imhanzesandra@gmail.com,,, please help a sister
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by moradex: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2018
please i also need kpmg past questions , kindly send to moradbabe@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by poscabafash: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
fam, please kindly send me the KPMG past questions. poscabafash@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lawal456(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Please i also need the KPMG past questions.... please please house... lawalwahab41@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LMAyedun(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please, I urgently need the KPMG past questions.
Please!!!!!! Ayedunlekan@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LMAyedun(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
makay200:
Thanks to the person that sent the study pack God bless u
Please, also help me with it.

Ayedunlekan@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Teebanty: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello house, is there anybody that took the aptitude test on Tuesday 23rd of January, and haven't heard from them yet? Cos I haven't heard anything till now
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tassie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kindly help me with some too, damilola1565@gmail.com is the email address
Shinelle:

I'm no pro , but since I've not failed any yet I would send you a mail with some points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.