Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466106 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Missysmart(f): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Around 7pm d same day
agrovick:

Wow! Nice
Yet to get a reply, when were you contacted?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
sisichels:

U can lodge in EKo hotels which is the closest to KPMG but it's expensive. there are other hotels too which are a bit on the expensive side too. there would probably be other guest houses which are not too expensive but I don't know them. hopefully others on the thread might know and help u. the only one I know is UNILAG guest house which is about 4500 a night and I had to Google to find out oh. so others in the house help phemmy or femi to find a place to lodge oh. thanks.when U get a place to lodge, we can find the directions to KPMG for u. All the best dear.
pls help a sister out. i have kpmg test scheduled for 6th of may and i neew dragnet past questiins.
please i wud appreciate ur response cuz i heard kpmg interviews re bloody especially the current affairs.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
sisichels:

sent
my mails
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Owners of Mails below should check their inbox, i have sent them past questions and answers. Best of luck!

dbrowncat@yahoo.com, chitech27@gmail.com, Chisomalexander@yahoo.com, ifecityv@ovi.com, techmaxng@gmail.com, dada.ayomi@gmail.com, UNCROWNTHEGENIUS@YAHOO.com, okomogo1@gmail.com, adeagbeleniyi@gmail.com
please i need dragnet past questions. i have the test next week
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kayprisca: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Plz I also need d past questions for d kpmg test. Am scheduled to write mine on d 6th of May. My email z priscakachi@gmail.com. tanx
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kazeem972: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Phoenix11:
my mails chilyn7@yahoo.com thanks
@sisichels, my test comes up on the 6th May,2016.I will appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the GMAT . What materials would I also need to prepare for the current affairs too?. Thanks in anticipation .my email address is gani.kazeem@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thatwaley:
Dear Sisichels,

I would commend you for the great job you have been doing all on this thread. It really is amazing how you can help thousands of people which you haven't met yet. I would appreciate if you can send the gmat materials and BAT materials to thatwaley@gmail.com.

Kind Regards.

Future Partner KPMG

Olawale.

LOLOLOLOLOL I'm just optimistic oooo.

amen. thanks. sent.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
jmanity:

My unit is MC & am still waiting for AC.
How about we create a Whatsapp group for KPMG prospective partners?? what do you guys think??

that would be nice. U can start it up.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Phoenix11:
my mails chilyn7@yahoo.com thanks

sent.
this is for all those writing the test on the 6th and soonest.there are no past questions, just study packs that give u an idea of how it should look like. kpmg is gmat based not dragnet. for past questions on the current affairs go to page 58 on the thread. U can and should prepare for an essay if you pass the first test. all the best. #ItWillEndInPraise
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
sisichels:

sent.
this is for all those writing the test on the 6th and soonest.there are no past questions, just study packs that give u an idea of how it should look like. kpmg is gmat based not dragnet. for past questions on the current affairs go to page 58 on the thread. U can and should prepare for an essay if you pass the first test. all the best. #ItWillEndInPraise
Thanks a lot
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kayprisca:
Plz I also need d past questions for d kpmg test. Am scheduled to write mine on d 6th of May. My email z priscakachi@gmail.com. tanx

sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
kazeem972:

@sisichels, my test comes up on the 6th May,2016.I will appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the GMAT . What materials would I also need to prepare for the current affairs too?. Thanks in anticipation .my email address is gani.kazeem@yahoo.com

sent.check page 58 of the thread for likely questions on current affairs. the interviews are not bloody. just prepare and pray. all the best. there is also an essay but the question for the essay changes so I can't say what they could probably be ask, but be rest assured that its something u can write about. just follow the normal rules of writing an essay; an introduction, the body and the conclusion. give clear and concise points. God will go with all of you. all the best. #ItWillEndInPraise
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

what unit did u select as your first choice . it's not much of a problem considering that your unit might not have started AC. like TA and MC. I know tax, audit n FRM had theirs last week and at times it's done in batches. so what unit did go for and we take it from there.
MC, I have been following u up for a while ur doing a great job here....will like to know u when we both get the job
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2016
jmanity:

it is normal, I don't stay in Lagos & I also sent mine via mail. You should only be worried if others in your unit get AC invite & u didn't get.
I dont really know anyone else in my unit
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 7:20am On May 01, 2016
chidozy15:

MC, I have been following u up for a while ur doing a great job here....will like to know u when we both get the job

There 're a couple of People who choose MC on the thread n i know they 've not started or Done their AC. so u can relax ur mind or u can call HR. I would like to meet everyone. so am praying for us all. #ItWillEndInPraise
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by DanJayMartin: 8:07am On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

There 're a couple of People who choose MC on the thread n i know they 've not started or Done their AC. so u can relax ur mind or u can call HR. I would like to meet everyone. so am praying for us all. #ItWillEndInPraise
Amen!!!
Same MC delay
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nickyblithe: 10:04am On May 01, 2016
Good morning all and happy new month. please I'm set to take the GMAT test on the 6th equally. Need past questions. please can someone forward it to Nickyblithe@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
Nickyblithe:
Good morning all and happy new month. please I'm set to take the GMAT test on the 6th equally. Need past questions. please can someone forward it to Nickyblithe@gmail.com.
thanks

sent . check page 58 on the thread for likely questions on current affairs.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

pls whats the dress code like? complete suit or just casual?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels thanks alot. passed the BAT. Jz worried about my transcript coz my school is on strike. hope it won't affect my AC?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 2:34pm On May 01, 2016
Phoenix11:
pls whats the dress code like? complete suit or just casual?

it's just an aptitude test but since it's probably at VI which is also known as the towers. you would do well to dress a bit formal. a plain shirt with a trouser would be okay. no need to suit up. no need for a tie either but don't wear jeans. all the best darling.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
floralle:
sisichels thanks alot. passed the BAT. Jz worried about my transcript coz my school is on strike. hope it won't affect my AC?

which unit did u select for your first choice. that's if u 've filled the form. it won't be much of a problem. I submitted my transcript after i had gotten the mail for benchmarking. but continue trying to get the transcript cos the transcript is quite important in the whole process . transcript are usually prepared by the non academic staffs, I don't think they should be on strike too. which school. U can Send me a pm. all the best.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by yinka90: 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
chidozy15:

Thanks
well-done guys... had my Audit AC March 17 and got a successful mail the next day but I'm yet to get invite for PI,anyone in my shoes?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nickyblithe: 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

thanks dear
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
yinka90:
well-done guys... had my Audit AC March 17 and got a successful mail the next day but I'm yet to get invite for PI,anyone in my shoes?

try sending a mail to the email to them. probably to the email add used to inform U of the outcome of the AC
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by martinnnaemeka9(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Goodday all.. I just received a message from CHR@RD LTD based on an interview on job screening.. I sent my mail to a uba group..and was invited for job screening scheduled tomorrow by 12pm@16 ondo str.west moshalashi busstop back of keystone bank costain lagos.. How true is this msg? Pls reply
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Thatwaley: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Experienx(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

try sending a mail to the email to them. probably to the email add used to inform U of the outcome of the AC

Hello Sisichels,

I know of two guys that wrote KPMG's test without writing the online BAT. How possible is that?

But they both told me that they sent their CV to an email address. Which means they didn't apply through KPMG's website.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
Thatwaley:
I suggest a whatsapp group should be created for those that have passed the Assessment center stage and awaiting Partners Interview. This would make preparations quite easy and Information easily accessible. So as to keep our phone numbers private from those Fake employees with spam messages, Partners Interview candidates should send their phone numbers to an email that would be provided by sisichels, since she is more active on this forum.

Dear sisichels please provide an email with respect to this so it can end in Praise. Our honorable group leader.

Kind Regards.

Am not ur honourable group leader but I will start the whatsapp group. but it's open to all prospective kpmg staffs from aptitude test to BAT to AC to PI. you can. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by candyyy(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
yinka90:

Same here, March 1, they shuffle candidates for PI, so even people that did AC after you can get invite for PI before you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
sisichels:

which unit did u select for your first choice. that's if u 've filled the form. it won't be much of a problem. I submitted my transcript after i had gotten the mail for benchmarking. but continue trying to get the transcript cos the transcript is quite important in the whole process . transcript are usually prepared by the non academic staffs, I don't think they should be on strike too. which school. U can Send me a pm. all the best.
It's Uniport and it was shut down indefinitely. i'm going to select audit as my unit. thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.