Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina (3240 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Christiano Ronaldo's Ex Gf Irina Shayk Sexy And Hot For Thanksgiving / Breaking News: Blatter Slept With Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend Irina Shayk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by superken(m): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2015
According to new reports that just emerged today, Cristiano Ronaldo dumped his model girlfriend, Irina Shayk after she apparently refused to attend a surprise birthday celebration for his mum. The football superstar, 29, spent New Year’s Eve alone with his son when Irina Shayk decided not to attend the 60th birthday party.

The couple rowed and the former Manchester United star – this week voted the best player in the world – decided to end his romance with the Russian beauty. Her relationship with his mum Dolores Aveiro and sisters Elma and Katia was at the centre of tensions, according to reports in Portugal. Irina, 29, sparked speculation after she stopped following the Real Madrid star on Twitter. She also chose not to attend the Fifa Ballon d’Or ceremony in Zurich on Monday when he was named the best player in the world.

Her boyfriend of nearly five years was joined on stage by his four-year-old son Cristiano Jr and mum, Dolores. Ronaldo even thanked his family, teammates and supporters but made no mention of Irina.

Continue Reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2015/01/christiano-ronaldo-dumps-girlfriend.html

Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by Extom(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Do correction for your topic, and maybe we go reach FP. wink
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by peter1994(m): 3:47am On Jan 17, 2015
this is serious
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by golor(m): 3:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Dat one concern dem,abeg now how change go take enter 9ja come February nah b my own ooo.
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by madridguy(m): 4:28am On Jan 17, 2015
CR7.....Hala Madrid
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by mictima(m): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2015
celebrity marriage :-/
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by axortedbabe(f): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2015
so?
when I dumped my bf of 17yrs,i put am here?
see as mumu dem bliv,cum dey quote me dey go..
is it possible to date one for 17yrs?
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by pretydiva(f): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Na dem sabi jor..d rlatnship don tiya d gal b4
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by Mrwhalex(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
so?
May God replace all that is lost in manifolds and in bountifuls like that of zion.
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by chelseabmw(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
so?

And you are proud to even say it..... smh
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by bomasek(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
so?
For 17 years,d guy just ravage ya puss.y come discharge without looking back
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by kennyjodeci(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=axortedbabe post=29863690]so?
when I dumped my bf of 17yrs,i put am here?[/quote

People like you nor dey get bf......ok make I ask you, you get bf? See her mouth...when I dumped my bf.......like say you don ever get one before]
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by Shadbay(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Family first.. Any woman that cant respect ur family esp ur mother can never respect u. CR7 is a real man to the core. Rich,handsome,talented nd still regards family above every other thing. #respect

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2015
With all his Money, fame nd achievements, this girl still dump am..hmmm xo me no get hope be that ni!
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by tomakint: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2015
My respect for C. Ronaldo just got a boost! This is how real men roll.......but what about this pix? The more reason it's not too good to go overboard when dating your 'beloved girlfriend' no matter what, a girlfriend can never be compared to a wife!
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
so?

We sell didldos/vibrators. Its apparent you need it
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by ebamma(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
so?
Aunty na so u old reach?
Re: See The Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped His Girlfrfiend , Irina by dnacrystal: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
See guys posting without applying commonsense. Speaking of boyfriend of 17 years, I'm sure she was only trying to be sarcastic as she doesn't think this is news.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Emenike's Father's Burial / Happy Birthday To Stormrex!!! Queen Of The East!!!! / Gene Wilder, Actor Behind Willy Wonka Viral Internet Memes Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.