Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan (2612 Views)

Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] / So Sad!!! Famous Actor Jackie Chan Just Pass Away[dead] / Famous Chinese Actor Jackie Chan Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2015
'I'm ashamed, very angry,shocked & heartbroken,' Legendary actor Jackie Chan says after son's drug arrest
Actor Jackie Chan has expressed his shock and heartbreak over the recent arrest of his 31 year old son, Jaycee Chan, who was picked up & detained last Thursday after 100 grams of marijuana was discovered at his home. Police said Jaycee and another man found in his home, Taiwanese movie star Kai Ko, 23, tested positive for marijuana and admitted using the drug.
Jackie, who was made an anti-drug ambassador in China in 2009, took to his website today to express his sadness over his son's behaviour and apologized to the public
"Regarding this issue with my son Jaycee, I feel very angry and very shocked. As a public figure, I'm very ashamed. As a father, I'm heartbroken. Jaycee and I together express our deep apology to society and the public' Chan wrote. Continue...
"I hope all young people will learn a lesson from Jaycee and stay far from the harm of drugs. I say to Jaycee that you have to accept the consequences when you do something wrong. As your father, I'm going to face the road together with you.'
Jaycee was also accused of aiding and abetting other drug users. He faces up to three years in jail if found guilty. The Chinese government started a serious crackdown on drug users in June this year and so far over 7,800 drug users have been arrested
source http://theayshow..in/2014/08/im-ashamed-very-angryshocked.html

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Beesluv: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Jackie the mr nice guy
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by smartardy(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2015
kung fu master
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by shagking: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
My movie hero
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2015
shagking:
My movie hero
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=smartardy post=29863336]kung fu master[/quote cheesy
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Marijuana is not a bad drug. I wish I can see where to buy the original shit, so I can soak it in a bottle of vodka. That shit gives massive erection. Aphrodisiac - God's gift to the ladies.
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by hahn(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na common igbo dey cause all this yarn? Na wa oooo. Shout out to my Petit boys!
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Tobilastik(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
haaah....Jackie Pele sogbo
Re: 'i'm Ashamed, Very Angry,shocked & Heartbroken,' Legendary Actor Jackie Chan by Aghans(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See Phyno’s Scary 3d Looks (photos) / Photo: This Runz Girl Giving It To Her Guy Back / (HILARIOUS) Adults Recreate Their Awkward Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.