Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Enjoy Squats To The Remix Of Emini Baller By Nigeria's DJ Cuppy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enjoy Squats To The Remix Of Emini Baller By Nigeria's DJ Cuppy (369 Views)

[preview First]joyetech Procore Remix Atomizer / 2,000 Squats Per Day Gave Curvy Twins Four-foot Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Squats To The Remix Of Emini Baller By Nigeria's DJ Cuppy by adagurl: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2015
** Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos**

SQUATS. For stronger legs and a rounder bum, you have to squat. But did you know that there are many more benefits to squatting? A great core workout, squats are proven to prevent injury and improve flexibility. But did you know that they squats also prevent cellulite? By building muscles and burning fat in target areas, you can combat cellulite (fat trapped in the topmost layer of the skin) by squatting.

To keep this exercise interesting, try squat variations. Today, we focus on bottom-pulse squats and incorporate some upper body moves to target the shoulders and abs.This routine is sure to get you feeling the results in under 4 mins. Try this out - you’ll love it!
I love this remix of EMINI BALLER by DJ Cuppy feat Chidinma, Wizkid, Illbliss, and The Suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljLehifyRtw

(1) (Reply)

Make You Young Feel More Healthy / You Staying Healthy My Wherever / Your Transformation It's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.