Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. (3951 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by khanye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2008
Songs from the new M.I ablum (Talk About It). More to come . . . . . .

M.I Ft Y.Q - Area

http://rapidshare.com/files/175105157/10_Track_10.mp3.html

M.i Ft. Pype - Teaser

http://www.esnips.com/doc/7685aeeb-42a4-4113-ab0c-f9098c498ae4/M.i-ft.-Pype---Teaser

Lalabio u happy now?

HOlla Back! grin
Re: Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by simonseez: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
plzzzz plzzzz, do u really think its cool to start posting MI's songs, his album just came out nd is still tryn to get his marketing thing right and now his songs are online, why wouldnt we just let people buy the albums and support Nigerian arts, my friend in abuja cant find d album to buy and i refused to send mine to him, now he has downloaded from u,
Re: Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by khanye(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ simon seez

There are people around the world who dont have the album now, i also want you to know that these files can be downloaded on Itunes if palced on there. Songs like Forever, Safe and some other one have been downloaded even before the release of the album.

DId i upload the whole album?
Re: Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by lalaboi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
welldone guy! grin

the esnips 1 nor work! na private folder u put am!
Re: Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by jlag(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
khanye i hav listened to d album and i think its tite in its own way. i esp lik teaser and anoti. they r cool. do u hav any special interest in him. but i am not so into that song he plagiarised dats bad.
Re: Had To Do This: Songs From M.i (talk About It) Album. by khanye(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2008
@ jlag

I've got 2 rapper i love listen to in 9ja, Mode and M.I.

@ lalaboi

DOnt mind me, i'm not that familiar with that enips shit, i will do something about it now. Buzz me when u get on. Silly Boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Bez [cobhams Asuquo's Protege] - 'more You' Video And Audio Download / Jaa - Teaser - Mannat Singh & Dakssh Ajit Singh - Latest Punjabi Song / R. Kelly - Happy Birthday (audio+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.