Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote (507 Views)

Nigeria Faces Severe Nutrition Problems, According To New Index / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Investors Flee As Nigeria Faces More Reduced Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote by eejo(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
few days after abstaining from un palestine vote the arab sees it as a slap chad pull out of baga and boko haram move in killing and destroying and boko haram that week was funded to a tone of 2million us dollars palestine will again ask for another vote hoping that time Nigeria will have islamic leader to get their vote and the west and europe are giving all their effort to ensure a christain president in Nigeria so that the palestine vote will not go through source NIA PERSONEL
Re: Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote by kestolove95(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2015
But seriuxli let d truth b told..gej Bleep up for dat vote..
Re: Nigeria Faces More Problem Over Palestine Un Vote by dlox147(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Even though Nigeria tried to be neutral I still would have preferred we voted against Israel, but I guess our govt was guaging the reaction of our Christian populace who sentimentally support Israel and our Muslim brothers who prefer otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Buy Any Riffle During His Regime / A Sign Of Cluelessness. / Who Do You Think Will Win #nigeria2015 If GEJ,GMB Stick To Their Manifestos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.