Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate (4140 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? / DEBATE: Mrs Aisha Buhari Vs Mrs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Sirfizz: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Hello readers, the controversial first lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan has challenged the soon-to-be/wanna-be First Lady and wife of General Mohammed Buhari to a debate session.

This was brought to our notice by the press secretary attached to the office of the First Lady yesterday at a general meeting of the press.

The currently seating First Lady, has insisted on having a one-on-one debate with the opposing party’s first lady claiming what that what a man can do, a woman can do better (in this case, women).

In the press release, the first lady also claims that since she was honored with a degree at a foreign university recently, she is very much capable of handling a debate session with GMB’s wife.

“Aisha is not educated and is not be willing to face me at a public debate that will be aired live from all over Nigeria.” She said.

While speaking with the wanna-be first lady at one of the campaign rallies recently, she reacted to the invitation rumor by denying ever receiving any invitation from the incumbent first lady.

Aisha also claims that she would be very delighted to accept the challenge if she actually gets one owning to the fact that Dame Patience cannot even construct a complete sentence in English let alone write-up a whole invitation letter.

She (Aisha Buhari), also admits that what a man can do, a woman can do better but categorically denied that the current first lady is a woman. She said and FNN quotes: “Dame Patience Jonathan is not a woman per say because, looking at this issue, if she were a woman as it were, she would be mature enough to know what to do and how to do it. How can she be gunning for a debate? In what capacity?

*laughs hysterically*.”

#SatireSeason #ShareAjoke
get more satire news @ www.fake9janews.com

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by gbaskipro: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Sirfizz:
Hello readers, the controversial first lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan has challenged the soon-to-be/wanna-be First Lady and wife of General Mohammed Buhari to a debate session.

This was brought to our notice by the press secretary attached to the office of the First Lady yesterday at a general meeting of the press.

The currently seating First Lady, has insisted on having a one-on-one debate with the opposing party’s first lady claiming what that what a man can do, a woman can do better (in this case, women).

In the press release, the first lady also claims that since she was honored with a degree at a foreign university recently, she is very much capable of handling a debate session with GMB’s wife.

“Aisha is not educated and is not be willing to face me at a public debate that will be aired live from all over Nigeria.” She said.

While speaking with the wanna-be first lady at one of the campaign rallies recently, she reacted to the invitation rumor by denying ever receiving any invitation from the incumbent first lady.

Aisha also claims that she would be very delighted to accept the challenge if she actually gets one owning to the fact that Dame Patience cannot even construct a complete sentence in English let alone write-up a whole invitation letter.

She (Aisha Buhari), also admits that what a man can do, a woman can do better but categorically denied that the current first lady is a woman. She said and FNN quotes: “Dame Patience Jonathan is not a woman per say because, looking at this issue, if she were a woman as it were, she would be mature enough to know what to do and how to do it. How can she be gunning for a debate? In what capacity?

*laughs hysterically*.”

#SatireSeason #ShareAjoke

Am a PDP guy and a die hard against religious extremist so I support GEJ because the world is suffering in the hands of extremist like Buhari. But that aside you joke is very funny, it really got me laffing I swear. But it won't stop us from voting enmass for GEJ next month

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by MalcoImX: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
It won't happen, or it shouldn't be allowed. Two big oga women debating may degenerate to a fight.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by kilimanjaro(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin This woman has already finished Patience before debate. grin

Besides, does Patience think "umblella", "my fellow widows", "diaris Godu o", are allowed in a debate? grin

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by sunkoye: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Hahaha. ......thats a black elephant dream.

abi u want to nuke the nation ni.. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Bobbystanley(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Mama Peace the Illiterate and wife of an illiterate.

It will be tough!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Burger01(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Madam Peace want to debate, with this her 'Daris God English'undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by zekki: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Ko possible

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Benfaco: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2015
good
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by kennykg(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
"the first lady also claims that
since she was honored with a degree at a foreign
university recently"
she couldn't even pass an exam in her country much less get a degree, she had to buy one from a foreign university. now boasting of a certificate she can't defend as an edge for a debate.

my word of advice
she should just seat wherever she is and not cause us more embarrassments, we still healing from the previous one. please just go to the villa and eat all you can from the millions allocated for feeding till your all get voted out of office.....
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by benuejosh: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
another deris God o
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by jingh(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2015
if this is true dat will be so........
I can't find English to qualify dat
but PEJ will destroy signal.
so pls we don't want debate from PEJ

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Badgers14: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Oh! How I wish this was true. It will be a must watch grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by seangy4konji: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
I no fit watch am.

Watch only if you have a bullet proof best.

The bombs that will drop that day go pass d one dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Harrisonn(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Biggty(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Patience wants to finish herself

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by KMB: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Live and direct broadcast
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by kilimanjaro(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2015
kennykg:
"the first lady also claims that
since she was honored with a degree at a foreign
university recently"
she couldn't even pass an exam in her country much less get a degree, she had to buy one from a foreign university. now boasting of a certificate she can't defend as an edge for a debate.

my word of advice
she should just seat wherever she is and not cause us more embarrassments, we still healing from the previous one. please just go to the villa and eat all you can from the millions allocated for feeding till your all get voted out of office.....
mtchew

This country needs a change

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Will be interesting; Epic battle between a Perm Sec, First Lady and an Hair-dresser.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by kennykg(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
kilimanjaro:

This country needs a change
it really does
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
She wants to embarrass her self...deris godu oo
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
She wants to embarrass her self...all these things unna dey do us so deris godu oo
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by StealthyMe(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
FNN -FakeNaijaNews undecided

Would be excellent if they could have a debate though... grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
If this were true,I'd book myself the frontseat to watch this because They will televise Patience Alive grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by size38: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
I know this is not true. The writer only trying to create fun here. first, first lady position is not recognise in our constitution. Secondly, first lady position is not an elective position. Thirdly, if there is a debate for example, and d current first fails, will GEJ look for another first lady outside patience? But however, it will be fun watching d debate where PEJ will be speaking some earth shaking grammar. Lol...
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by adeA1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
winkWaaoo! Wetin!! Did I hear debatin?!!! Must be jokin/ easier zed than dn they say anyway!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by jusho(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Are they mates?
PEJ is the wife of mr President and would only be seen around the likes of Mrs Obama and other first lady.
Aishat is the wife of a failure and should debate with her likes...

GEJ till Military Board releases Buhari's certificates grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nmeri17: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
I expect to see the rap battle kind of thing. imagine PEJ dropping freestyles and hot bars cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by phemmie06(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wonderful! PEJ of all people, who dash her liver. Anyway I guess another version of dictionary will be produced by the grammarians after the. debate

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Challenges Aishat Buhari To A First Lady Debate by Oahray: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
I think it's high time this FNN crew gets cautioned. Fake news is the last thing you need during this period, in a country where the majority cannot discern the difference between real and fake tales, even with a disclaimer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why English Is Hard(pictured) / Funny Naija Father Christmas Costumes (PICS) / List Of Girls That Will Get Pregnant In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.