Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,263 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company (796 Views)

Are You In Abuja? Discover Business Opportunities ! / NGBA Announces Workshops On Growth Opportunities For Smes / Great Business Opportunities:a2w Ruzu Herbal Bitters,nature's Pure Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company by Napoleonok: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2015
This is your opportunity to make it these year 2015
Are you a Graduate,Civil servant,Business Man/Woman,Retire worker,youth corper or Even an SSCE Holder?
Have you labored for long year after year without having much to show for it?
Do you want to have more time for yourself and family?
Do you have much but still want to diversify your Incom?
Are you an Investor and looking for a prolific Business to invest in?
Do you want to attain financial independence and actualise your long awaited plans?
Here is a chance for you as you have nothing to miss out,
An international company exclusively Distributing products from the USA is looking for business partness and Distributors from Abuja, Lagos,Ibadan,Owerri,PH and Onitsha to join in our international distribution of Health of products from the USA.Be part of our team and earn extra ordinary income that would chane your life and enhance your financial indepence. Call +2348163749214 for more info on how to become part of this great opportunity.
Re: Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
I dont see this as reality! You know why, just look the medium in which you consider best to communicate and convince who even may develop interest, how many people did you think you can convinced through calls without them seeing you facially, where is your website, where is your official email address, where is your company address, or you think people will be patient enough for to explain all these to them through call while their credit waste for what they are not sure of, in fact I'm not interested, go and work more on your business idea.
Re: Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
I dont see this as reality! You know why, just look the medium in which you consider best to communicate and convince who even may develop interest, how many people did you think you can convinced through calls without them seeing you facially, where is your website, where is your official email address, where is your company address, or you think people will be patient enough for you to explain all these to them through call while their credit waste for what they are not sure of, in fact I'm not interested, go and work more on your business idea.
Re: Opportunities For Nigerians, Business Partners Need In A Global Company by Napoleonok: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Freeboy you are so Clueless and Shameful,do you know who i am before you start typing suspiscious comment,you are only talking base on your experience.Nairaland is one of the humble site i have ever seen with the most dumb and gullible people.i posted it here just because i want to share an opportunity and i gave my number for people to call for more enquiries so what is wrong with that or do you think i asked any body for money? You are only talking because you have a scammed ruptured mind and others are not like you.if you have nothing to post to my comment why not ignore it. You are truely an intimated fool.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! / 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!! / Get Funding For Your Dream Business NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.