Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine (69947 Views)

Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine(dress Your Home ,office And Hotel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
GM
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hellooo
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good Afternoon
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Helloo
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
GN everyone
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2021
GN
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2021
GN GN
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hii
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:20am On Jan 19, 2021
GN
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Helloo
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Joybalaba: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kemi return my money since you don't want to do my job I have gives you enough time
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by davodyguy: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
MulticolourDeco:
Helloo
Allegations of fraud has been raised against by couple of people on Nairaland. Can you state your own side of the story?
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by davodyguy: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2021
jabolo:

Damn. This frigging crook again.

I'm partly responsible for not putting her thieving ass away for a Iong time after she messed up my job so badly. I was pitying her circumstance then (with child), but I'll advise you to go nuclear on her if you can.

She really should be put out of business.

coldcandy:
I have never trusted that business. Red flags all over her threads.
Very little we can do cos she's not a regular on this thread.
Sorry.

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by davodyguy: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2021
Joybalaba:
Kemi return my money since you don't want to do my job I have gives you enough time
Can you get law enforcement officers involved?

This is not a civil matter but a criminal case of obtaining under false pretense if evidence can be put forward that she obtained money from you and failed to deliver
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Joybalaba: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2021
davodyguy:

Can you get law enforcement officers involved?

This is not a civil matter but a criminal case of obtaining under false pretense if evidence can be put forward that she obtained money from you and failed to deliver
all evidence are intact and i will do just that
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Joybalaba: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Joybalaba:

[/quote] i appreciate everyone for there concern and comments on my previous post, she contacted my husband the next day and deliver the goods yesterday, curtains was done perfectly but the wardrobe is nothing close to what I asked her to do but atleast I got something. I do not recommend ☹��

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Joybalaba:

i appreciate everyone for there concern and comments on my previous post, she contacted my husband the next day and deliver the goods yesterday, curtains was done perfectly but the wardrobe is nothing close to what I asked her to do but atleast I got something. I do not recommend ☹��

Dear Mrs. Alabi,
Our attention has been drawn to a number of posts that you put up on Social Media with the intention to smear our image and ridicule our brand. This allegations, as contained in the numerous posts and comments you had put up, obviously do not carry the full story or transactions between Multicolour Interiordezine and yourself. Your campaign of calumny is suggestive of the lie that we had in any ways cheated you, and this largely constitute defamation, and cyber stalking. Consequently, we would handle this matter to our legal representative if by the end of today, the 9th of February, 2021, you do not do the damage control properly and as promised by your husband, Mr. Alabi on the 5th of February, 2021 via our conversation on WhatsApp.

Goods worth more than your paid amount has been delivered to one of your family members by the name of Ahmed, on Saturday, 6th of February, 2021. Proof of all purchase has since then been documented in clear terms by the account department of the company.

Dear Team, as discussed, we will like to take this up legally both in Nigerian and in Italy, south-center Europe has the Client lives in Italy but both houses we have worked for are in Nigeria.

As adviced, we have also commenced the process via our contact person and the link given with the Carabinieri/ border police. We have assigned someone to also act physically in Italy once our demands are not met. Your Italian Legal representative can also contact this person in time.

MULTICOLOUR REPRESENTATIVE
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Joybalaba:

i appreciate everyone for there concern and comments on my previous post, she contacted my husband the next day and deliver the goods yesterday, curtains was done perfectly but the wardrobe is nothing close to what I asked her to do but atleast I got something. I do not recommend ☹��

ATTACHED TO THIS POST ARE PHOTOS OF THE WARDROBES MRS ALABI REQUESTED FROM OUR COMPANY VIA OUR CONVERSATION VIA WHATSAPP.

WHICH ARE (1) DOUBLE DOORS AND (1) 3 DOOR WARDROBE. ALL IN WHITE AND THE DOUBLE DOOR INTENDED FOR HER KIDS ROOM.

AND, WHAT WE HAVE DELIVERED TO HER.

ALSO, WE AND HER HUSBAND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN COMMUNICATIONS EVEN BEFORE AND AFTER HER COMING TO THIS PLATFORM TO TRASH OUR INTEGRITY. WE ALSO DISCOVERED SHE BLOCKED US FROM THE WHATSAPP PLATFORM BEFORE COMING HERE TO TRASH OUR COMPANY'S REPUTATION.

WE HAVE BEEN ADVICED BY OUR TEAM TO SHOW PROOFS. AND ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THIS ISN'T THE FIRST NOR THE SECOND PROJECT WE WOULD HAVE HANDLED FOR MRS. ALABI. EVEN DURING THE PANDEMIC WHEN SHE FIRST CONTACT US, APRIL, 2020. WE DELIVERED TO HER HOUSE IN OGUN STATE AND SUBSEQUENTLY AFTER THAT. SHE CAME TO THIS PLATFORM TO TRASH OUR IMAGE BECAUSE SHE AND THE CEO HAD A VERY PERSONAL RIFT WHICH LEAD TO BOTH OF THEM INSULTING THEMSELVES.

KINDLY CHECK THE PICTURES ALSO ON THE NEXT SLIDE

MULTICOLOUR TEAM

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Joybalaba:

ATTACHED TO THIS POST IS A CLEARER VIEW OF OUR DELIVERED WARDROBE. AND ALSO OF THE MAN IN QUESTION THAT CAME TO PICK UP THOSE ITEMS. HE GOES BY THE NAME MR. AHMED. HE VERIFIED EVERY ITEMS BEFORE LEAVING ON SATURDAY, 6TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020.

ALL CORRESPONDENCE ON THIS MATTER FROM HERE ON OUT, WOULD BE HANDLED BY OUR LEGAL TEAM.

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
davodyguy:

Allegations of fraud has been raised against by couple of people on Nairaland. Can you state your own side of the story?

That's a serious allegation @davodyguy. We would advice you to be very careful with your choice of words on this platform. Choose your words very carefully.

If it's about the recent story a woman by the name of joybalaba, which for your information is the only client we know amongst those "couple of people" you stated in your statement. No single allegation of fraud was made by her. She only stated and we quote, "kemi return my money since you don't want to do my job".

She gave us a sum of N250,000 to complete a quoted job of above 400,000 for her. How can.

We have done not one, not two jobs for her involving million of naira and she got her jobs delivered. How can we then be labelled as Fraud Mr. @davodyguy. She isn't in Nigeria and neither has she met with us one on one. All our transactions have always been online. About the last 250,000 naira job. We already adviced her that the money wouldn't finish the job by the way. And that her budget was just too small. We told her that the best we could do was N350,000 after much consideration. But she insisted we try making 2 wardropes (2 Doors, 3 Doors) and a full set of Curtain (both inner and main) plus curtian accessories for the sum of 250,000 close to Xmas and during recession in Nigeria. And moreover we were to deliver to a town inbtw Ibadan and Oyo.

Because we operate on a budget based Interior Company doesn't mean we create magic too. Her request eventually would cost 400,000 not N250,000 because prices of goods and services skyrocketed even up until now. After we already made her the curtain and gotten curtain accessories she said she wants a refund cos she also wanted us to make her those 2 huge wardropes from the budget of N250,000.

Any further Questions and Clarifications should be directed to multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. Our legal term are already handling this matter.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hellooo
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERY WOMAN. WE DESERVE IT.

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Good Evening
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hellooo
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Good Morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:17am On Apr 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
HAPPY EASTER FAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.