Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine (70057 Views)

Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine(dress Your Home ,office And Hotel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Are you a Fan of the Level Up BB Naija Show?.

If yes, hit the like button. If no requote this post.

How yah doing this beautiful night?.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good Night
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hi, he yah doing?.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by og22: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
kindly check out this elephant house decoration you will like it too
https://rumble.com/v1luelk-dumbo-elephant-cake-3d-disney-cake-art-koalipops.html
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good Evening

We care.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good afternoon..
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Quick Tip: Emptying of Dustbins everynight and Its Health Benefits

Empty all Dustbins at night most especially the kitchen ones before you go to bed is very important. Crawling and flying insects or animals trace smells to locate rotting substances. And believe me, they don't only come for the rotted once.

Emptying of Dustbins everynight before retiring for the day help health-wise also. It reduced Microbial activities (Decay process) inside your homes e.g Kitchen. Products of some Microbial activity could be harmful to human health, they are dangerous. No funny smell around your house. Home smell clean and looks tidy. Nothing is decaying under your roof and no bad decay smell or germs are being transferred.
For you that got Pets in the house, you have to be careful because pets loves scattering Bins and the mess they make, you know it aiit pretty. What about people that has crawling toodlers. You have to do better.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Quick Tip (POP for home designing):
So, I have this friend who called me to help him make a choice to which of the apartments he should setting for.
This my friend is a sucker for taste, class and quality. Although he isn't a decorator he challenges me with the level of perfection he intends to attain most times with his minimal budgets.

So we went house hunting and checked some marvelous new houses. I personally go for new houses when it comes to renting of apartments. They don't majorly cost more.

So he eventually settled for a 3 bedroom Bungalow. Although it wasnt the most gorgeous of them houses or the cheapest. But he settled for quality in the sense of a perfect finishing.

When it comes to any house, people always judge the book by its cover. The building of the house was done perfectly including the electrical wiring go perfection which was the only reason he didnt go for some other of our personal favourites. Of all the houses we checked while hunting, this wasn't the best in the outlooks or size or space etc but overall best just because the owner put more efforts into the finishing.

Bonus Advice- Draw a plan to everything that building involves.

POP FOR HOME DESIGNING
SO, all lot of things are done with POP (plaster of Paris) and Plaster boards this seasons. Wall cladding, Wall panels, Increde wall designs, Hand rails for stairs, picture frames etc.
This particular house has most of these beauties and that's why we fell in love.

Costing of these finishings are not up to you think. Ready mades of these designs are already being sold. You can DIY it yourself I tell you. Instead of casting and using POP and looking for how to get a casting metal. Just buy the ready mades. Get yourself the right glues and determine the designs, and get good measuring items.
Even if you are not that handy. Installation is like two thousand naira (N2000) per length. I think the length is like 3500 each.

POP designs are so contemporary and new ways of adding beauty to interiors and exteriors of building. If they are not then the interiors of those palaces would have been remodeled by now. Contemporary means something that doesnt go out of vogue. Something that can stand the test of time...to be cont.

Story by Olutola Olukemi
Director of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Good Morning
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Still Talking Kitchen Cabinets:
My Idea to a beautifully structured Cabinet is one with all its kitchen appliances in place. Well planned and appropriately fixed in place to a maximally functional Kitchen.
This Kitchen Cabinet is got a washing machine attached to it.

Different Client different wants. And like they say different strokes for different folks

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good Evening Everyone
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Hello and thank you for checking
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hi, check out our website

www.multicolourlimited.com

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Compliment of the season
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Happy New Year

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank you for today Oh Lord. And thank you for allll our clients
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hello
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
I want to start a new write up. I believe it’s good
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Helloooo, it’s the weekend
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good Afternoon
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good Evening
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good Night and sweet dream

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by mufutau55(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
MulticolourDeco:
Good Night and sweet dream

Lovely work Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2023
mufutau55:

Lovely work Sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good Evening and how was your Valentine Yesterday??.

Mine was fair, smiles
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Nigeria happened
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Hello and Happy New Month
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Elections are around the corners

Be safe
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Hi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Did you go out to vote?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.