Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Happy Birthday To A Nairalander - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander (703 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 / Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Nairalander by ayyyyo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dear nairalanders join me in thanking God for adding one more year to my years. Happy birthday to me !!. Moderators please move this to front page . It would make make my day. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander by hemjaylee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
HBD BRO

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hehe....

The obsession with this FP is still one thing I'm yet to understand over my years of being around here.

How much richer would it make you if it hits the front page so-called?

Happy Birthday to you though.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander by ayyyyo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
blizard44:
Hehe....

The obsession with this FP is still one thing I'm yet to understand over my years of being around here.

How much richer would it make you if it hits the front page so-called?

Happy Birthday to you though.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

First No Wedding Ceremony Day In Nigeria~ 14/02/2015 / For Sale: Beautifully Crafted Mermaid Sleeveless Wedding Gown With Gem Stones / Famous Legends I'm Sharing My Birthday,feb 6,with:you Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.