Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following (790 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by argon500: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Emiye posted this in one of the thread;

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by Kakpos: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
HIS SUPORTER GO KILL YOU TODAY JUST WAIT AND SEE, WHY DID YOU SAY THE TRUTH?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by argon500: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
HIS SUPORTER GO KILL YOU TODAY JUST WAIT AND SEE, WHY DID YOU SAY THE TRUTH?

You mean his supporter are now vampire?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by amakaobiemeka: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
robotic firefire, temi where art thou. Death to pdp

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
How can anyone market failure?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by gists: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
argon500:
Emiye posted this in one of the thread;
1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants
What you forgot to say is that although oil theft have been around before gej, but never has it gotten to this level. It is so high that the major int' oil companies are threatning to pull out of Nigeria since the business is not so profitable anymore. Have to pay an insane amount for security (JTF), thus making the cost of exploration in Nigeria is insanely high yet and now increased oil theft has made things worse.

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,
You also forgot to mention that now that the int'l price of crude oil is less than $50/barrel, why is the price of petroleum products not reversed? I read a few weeks ago that the eurozone experienced as much as 5% deflation owing to reduced cost of energy. I guess the reduced price of oil trickled down to the rest of the economy. Obviously not in my dear country.[/quote]

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area
Again you forgot to mention the fact that tariff has gone up inspite of no improvement in quality of service. Talk about gej creating billionaires over-night. He used privatisation of phcn majorly to "settle" his allies who just increased tariff with very little investment into the existing infrastructure to make the system better - thus they start raking in millions from day 1.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by emiye(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
gists:

What you forgot to say is that although oil theft have been around before gej, but never has it gotten to this level. It is so high that the major int' oil companies are threatning to pull out of Nigeria since the business is not so profitable anymore. Have to pay an insane amount for security (JTF), thus making the cost of exploration in Nigeria is insanely high yet and now increased oil theft has made things worse.

You also forgot to mention that now that the int'l price of crude oil is less than $50/barrel, why is the price of petroleum products not reversed? I read a few weeks ago that the eurozone experienced as much as 5% deflation owing to reduced cost of energy. I guess the reduced price of oil trickled down to the rest of the economy. Obviously not in my dear country.

Again you forgot to mention the fact that tariff has gone up inspite of no improvement in quality of service. Talk about gej creating billionaires over-night. He used privatisation of phcn majorly to "settle" his allies who just increased tariff with very little investment into the existing infrastructure to make the system better - thus they start raking in millions from day 1.

I have a lot on my mind to say my brother,i only tried to simplify what i listed up there, i knew that the stealing is at the highest at over 20% of total production, but my fear is that people will not read if too long. Our education sector have made a lot so mentally lazy to read 1,000words document.

A lot of gullible youths are screaming "GEJ to 2019" and i really feel sorry and pity their lack of understanding. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by hahn(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anyone campaigning for the clueless one is also clueless therefore you don't expect them to act and think intelligently.

I pray God runs the lives of all saTANists just the way GEJ is running this country. Can I get an Amen?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Market GEJ In The Light Of The Following by argon500: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

I have a lot on my mind to say my brother,i only tried to simplify what i listed up there, i knew that the stealing is at the highest at over 20% of total production, but my fear is that people will not read if too long. Our education sector have made a lot so mentally lazy to read 1,000words document.

A lot of gullible youths are screaming "GEJ to 2019" and i really feel sorry and pity their lack of understanding. cry cry

I feel you bro. What stop the moderator from putting this on fp? Truth is bitter in my country.

(1) (Reply)

The New Online Campagin #thegoodluckthumb- Your Opinion / LASAA Orders TAN To Remove Jonathanā€˜s Posters / Fayose Planning To Cause Trouble As Buhari Visit Ekiti Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.