Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... (1203 Views)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by dasrackhor(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
The former leader of the Niger Delta People’s Salvation and Volunteer Force (NDSVF) who was speaking at Bungavilla Hotel, Port Harcourt, in Rivers State said many people are angry with President Goodluck Jonathan’s leadership style.Asari-Dokubo was at the hotel to address students of his university, King Amachree African University, which is located in Cotonou, Benin Republic, on the need for violence-free elections.

He opined that Jonathan would have  enjoyed an easy re-election in next month’s polls to if he had done  things properly.

He accused the president of tolerating his enemies instead of jailing them describing his recent to former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an embarrassment to the office of the President.

“You don’t naked the office of the President, but Jonathan has done that by not dealing decisively with his enemies.  For instance, he has no business going to Abeokuta to see Obasanjo, he has squandered the political goodwill he has.”

“A lot of our people especially in Niger Delta are angry with Jonathan but they have no option than to vote for him because what is coming is worst than him. Goodluck Jonathan would have enjoyed an easy ride if he had done things strictly the way the people want it to be.”

He went to predict that the president will not succeed in his quest to end the activities of terrorists in the North-eastern part of the country. He alleged that the security apparatus of the country is in the hand of northerners and they are all against the president.

He further alleged that top military officers are collaborating with some politicians in the North to frustrate the military’s efforts to end the insurgency and by extension frustrating the government of  Jonathan.He said, “The Vice-President is a Fulani man, Inspector-General of Police is a Gambari man, National Security Adviser is a Gambari man and Defence Minister is a Gambari man. The security arms are in the hands of those who are fighting him. How do you think he can do better in this area?

“The same people who are fighting him are the one he allows to manage security? It is like asking the rat to look after the fish. Though, we are warning the BokoHaram not to harm our people because if they do, we will tell Nigeria that we have more sophisticated guns that the ones we submitted.”

The former militant recently said there will be war if the successor of Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi fails to probe his administration.
Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by Hadone(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ & his boy

1 Like

Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by dasrackhor(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hadone:
GEJ & his boy
is he not saying d obvious...

1 Like

Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by nakedwire(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
...he has gone loose again.....see what his oga said:::“Without security, there is no government.
So it is not debatable, it is something we
have to addressed and we are working
towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted
into power within the next four years, the
issue of power will become a thing of the
past. Four years is enough for anyone in
power to make significant improvement
and if I can’t improve on power within this
period, it then means I cannot do anything
even if I am there for the next four years.”
President Goodluck Jonathan, 31st January
Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by Kakpos: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
ANDREW AZAZI WAS FROM NOT TOO? SEE TERORIST DE TALK! ASARI DOKUBO OR TOKUBO DON'T FORGET TO DIVIDE NIGERIA IN LESS A MONTH FROM NOW because YOUR OGA WILL PACK HOME

1 Like

Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by Benfaco: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmm
Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
The attack dog at it again.

1 Like

Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by dasrackhor(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
nakedwire:
...he has gone loose again.....see what his oga said:::“Without security, there is no government.
So it is not debatable, it is something we
have to addressed and we are working
towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted
into power within the next four years, the
issue of power will become a thing of the
past. Four years is enough for anyone in
power to make significant improvement
and if I can’t improve on power within this
period, it then means I cannot do anything
even if I am there for the next four years.”
President Goodluck Jonathan, 31st January
And our presido lust for more power n wealth won't jst let him Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ dat he didn't meet d expectation of many....

1 Like

Re: Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... by dasrackhor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kakpos:
ANDREW AZAZI WAS FROM NOT TOO? SEE TERORIST DE TALK! ASARI DOKUBO OR TOKUBO DON'T FORGET TO DIVIDE NIGERIA IN LESS A MONTH FROM NOW because YOUR OGA WILL PACK HOME
1 united Nigeria is what we all need bra...Asari can't do anyfink...As mr president once said and I quote“Nigeria is bigger than an entity and no blood of any nigerian is worth his political ambition”..So he is jst bluffing....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And "Integrity" / Pastor Bakare: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari / Live Coverage From Bola Tinubu Birthday - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.