Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,745 members, 7,865,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled (571 Views)

Discover How I Sell Thousnad Of Product From Home Using The Net You Too Can Lea / .. / How To Make Money On The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled by matt3(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Are there 419ners on the internet? This question should have been better asked by someone who has either been totally blind to internet business or new to the internet business.

Maybe the latter is my case. I had just signed up to be an affiliate marketer and I fell in love with an advertised product on the net_they referred to the product as satellite tv on pc.

As a mark of a good marketer, I wanted to get the feel of this product first before marketing it. Can you believe what happened? According to the advertiser the price for the product was $49.95. I had no problem with the price. I placed an order and this was on 10 November,2008.

Could yo believe that up to now nothing has been sent to me to download as was stated in the ad? One would have thought that my order was not successful. It was. My mastercard was charged and an e_receipt was sent to me.

Having waited for about two days and sensed that nothing seemed to be forthcoming, I sent an email to complain. The reply?
""sorry if you have any problem with the product, complain to, " I was given another link to contact and I did for about three times, but there was and still no response. So does it mean my money ($49.95)[b][/b] has been thrown away just like that?

So, are there 419ners on the net? How do we know them? Have I played the fool? Could somebody link me to a genuine product of this kind? I love it for myself and for markeing.

Matt3
Re: It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled by sleekdot(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2009
What affiliate company is that ? Do you know what cookies are ?
Re: It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled by chuxy12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2009
@poster
welcome to the real internet world where 80% of the so called marketers marketing one product or the other are chronic trained and sophisticated liars. my advice to anyone dealing with them is to tell them to furnish you with proofs of their trade or ttransaction.
incase of sending money ask them of their client based and call any of those clients closest to you to verify their claims.
Re: It Appears There 419ners On The Net As I Seem To Have Been Swindled by JJYOU: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2009
chuxy12:

@poster
welcome to the real internet world where 80% of the so called marketers marketing one product or the other are chronic trained and sophisticated liars. my advice to anyone dealing with them is to tell them to furnish you with proofs of their trade or ttransaction.
incase of sending money ask them of their client based and call any of those clients closest to you to verify their claims.
as if they can give you their own or a friends number to call.  most of them have better web sites than legitimates businesses. they are con artistes

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Made Easy - I Need Your Honest Opinion! / Does This Paypal Verification Site Work?anybody Done It Through Them / Online Business Oppurtunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.