Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) (43826 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lord, when will I meet people like that beautiful girl up there, I have a neighbour fine like her but you no give me mind Why??
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful ladies..luv their complexion

Nothing is wrong with your complexion... Black skin is just as beautiful....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Etetejake(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Please what can I do to get this Girl?

try juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Etetejake(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:

try juju, igo make sense die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by boma95(f): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
charix:
Bush girl doesn't maintain her figure anymore. Too much akpu has her looking twice her age.

hater# embarassed
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Melinde: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
How time flies. Muna is now looking like an aunty
Aging gracefully sha kiss
and she is not married yet...all these men wey dey admire her up and down una no fit gather moral and ask her hand in marriage? Nawaoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by efonat(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2015
We went to the same school. Muna baby I gat ur back wink
dainformant:
Was Tekno Put In 'confusion' While Posing For A Snap With Former MBGN Munachi??

Okay, we understand the power of beauty....that's why Nigerian singer Tekno seemed to be 'overwhelmed' by the aura which emanated from the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) 2007 winner, Munachi Abii...The singer who posed for a snap with the beauty queen and a friend looked as if he couldn't concentrate on the 'mission' as he had his eyes fixed on cuteness with admiration written all over his face....Only if we knew what he must have been thinking...It's all allowed.....

Source; National Helm
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by phlamesG: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2015
O boy see gals chei shocked
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
maxibrainz:
vanity upon vanity few years to come this girls would turn granny
that was y kcee sang #TurnByTurn abi ur grandmomma is it on point?
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by H4HLori: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gorgeous!
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow! Hot picture. cheesy
She resemble my female cousin at that 2nd picture. smiley
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
become Nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by simdam500(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
is that old looking lady once the most beautiful girl in nigeria?

fvck it.....

she worwor die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by floxychoco: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2015
charix:
Bush girl doesn't maintain her figure anymore. Too much akpu has her looking twice her age.
l[right][/right]
[size=8pt][/size]. Look hu's talking nd waheva gave u d right 2 call her names. 4 all we no she's way berra Dan u. U fink maintaining one's weight is an easy feat 2 achieve? Like u can do a berra job @ it. YEYE DEY SMELL

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:05am On May 26, 2015
Too swit
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:06am On May 26, 2015
charix:
No you're just hating. She's slim here
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:06am On May 26, 2015
fijiano202:
Beauty is not forever,Make this girl go marry joor she don dey old...we are tired of all our beauty queens turning to old cargo...rita Dominic,Gen nnaji I see u
God stop hating on her!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:08am On May 26, 2015
Melinde:
and she is not married yet...all these men wey dey admire her up and down una no fit gather moral and ask her hand in marriage? Nawaoo
Maybe because men are evil
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Edreamz(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Maybe because men are evil
lol
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2015
charix:
woaw! So you've been hating on muna long before I came to NL. SINCE JAN 2015!!! CLEARLY you have a personal problem with muna. O boy!

Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
woaw! So you've been hating on muna long before I came to NL. SINCE JAN 2015!!! CLEARLY you have a personal problem with muna. O boy!
I know you feed off attention especially negative one. I do not have your time today.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
charix:

I know you feed off attention especially negative one. I do not have your time today.
no just admit you feel.defeated you foe. See how these people lashed you here haha
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no just admit you feel.defeated you foe. See how these people lashed you here haha
#story.
Today is one I'm having fun offline with real people. I hope you remember how the sky looks? Knowing fully well you stay indoors all the time you may have forgotten - the Nigerian sky is blue in colour, clouds're white with a gassy look and the heat from the sun gives everything a bright yellow hue.

While you remain here spewing hate I'm off enjoying myself at the beach.
Re: Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
charix:

#story.
Today is one I'm having fun offline with real people. I hope you remember how the sky looks? Knowing fully well you stay indoors all the time you may have forgotten - the Nigerian sky is blue in colour, clouds're white with a gassy look and the heat from the sun gives everything a bright yellow hue.

While you remain here spewing hate I'm off enjoying myself at the beach.
unfortunately I'm not ducked in Nigeria like your poor ass. I'm in Dubai living a high classy life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.