Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. (26030 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by FastShipping: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
mufutau55:

That generalization is not right, we have many competent bricklayers in Nigeria.. you just need to find the right ones.
You mean to tell me there are no bad bricklayers in Togo/Benin? Not so.

Hajji M.

But Hajj, the settings of these blocks are second to none. Those Togolese and Beninoire bricklayers are ten times above our
guys; especially the so called "agba birikila". grin grin
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Earlybird81(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello lafolabi, 2 questions pls.
1:In the 2nd or is it the 3rd pic having bended rods,what is the purpose of laying those rods as part of the foundation?
2:I also see pipes in some of ur pics,are they being fixed at the foundation level?If yes,why? And if no,when then do u start fixing pipes in building?
NB:I am a novice in ds area and will appreciate a thorpugh breakdown explanation just as if ur explainibg it to a child. smiley
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aventures:
on point sir. besides I can see a touch of thorough supervision and that is ine thing I know the OP for.

Aventures, you hit it right on the nose... Supervision is the word. Without adequate supervision, some of the artisan will just do what they want.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Aventures have touch the point. Thank you Engineer.
this are some of the things we do for best results in construction.
1.quality materials.
2.close monitoring plus relentless supervision.
3.lastly. dont leave your site to workers, always be in charge. otherwise they mess it up.
God bless you all.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Aventures(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
lafolabi:
Aventures have touch the point. Thank you Engineer.
this are some of the things we do for best results in construction.
1.quality materials.
2.close monitoring plus relentless supervision.
3.lastly. dont live your site for workers, always be in charge. otherwise they mess it up.
God bless you all.
you are welcome. keep the good work up. I hope to run some collabo wt u in some project soon. I like your workmanship spirit.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am ready to work with u.in all area of construction
I know you to be a qualified Engineer.
God bless you.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reinforcement bar for lintel and column.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
lafolabi:
Am read to work with u.in all area of construction
I know you to be a qualified Engineer.
God bless you.

Now that Aventures (one of our best and respected Builder here in Nairaland) has given you a clean bill of health..
But can you please upgrade your camera and get us good pictures? The pictures to your projects are not doing you any justice.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank you Hajji M. for the good advice.
God bless you sir.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Chekitaut: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Weldone Op, you are doing a great job there, i am happy to be part of this project... is a mind blowing one.

...Our concept and slogan ...Beyond IMAGINATION.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2015
An honest question, not a critique but an observation and possibly an opportunity for learning.

1) Why is there so much excess (IMHO) mortar between the joints on these and most other Nigerian constructions?

2) I can see that the bricks have two sides, one side is flat and the other side has an indentation. When building the walls, why are they not placed in uniform? Is it that it will be concealed by "finishing" or there is a structural need to do so?

3) Do they not sell bricks in half lengths because I notice that when cutting bricks it ends up not being uniform at all. Or perhaps a better cutting method.

Thanks for sharing your project with us.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 3:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Thank you chekitaut. You also perform well, as you always deliver to site with good trucks. And full load of granite, sharp sand and filling sand.
thank you.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Capenter and iron-bender at work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Capenter and iron-bender at work.
working on the column and lintel .

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wish all our clients, friends and followers happy new month.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Building is not what you can change yearly.
choose your contractor wisely.
We promise to give you the best.
our contact :08066357743 or email. Unisociate@ymail.com.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Allow professionals to handle your building construction. Is better and saver.
we promise to build the house of your choice . standard and modern structure anywhere in Nigeria.
Our contact number. 08066357743.email. unisociate@ymail.com
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Men at work.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Oguledoen: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
lafolabi:
Construction is what we know best.
Our phone number. 08066357743 or email. Unisociate@ymail.com.

Oga, how many 9inch blocks doc you use for this stage ( from German floor to lintel)?
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
We used, both 6inch and 9inch block.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Oguledoen: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
lafolabi:
We used, both 6inch and 9inch block.

Boss, how many of each did you use please?
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
We used 9 inch block 4700 while 6 inch block is 500.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Stearcase hall

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
The lounge and kitchen

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Progressive work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
The Terrace .

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Front view

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Front view.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Aventures(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice job
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
ENGINEER,Thank you
God bless you.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
We are moving on.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2015
At work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheap Land For Sale At Maitama Abuja. "incredible Price" / Lekan Adegbite Decries High Price Of Cement In Nigeria Despite Local Production / Applying Lessons From Nairaland To Micro-manage Building 5BDR Duplex From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.