Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Can I Invest 500K. - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How Can I Invest 500K. (2266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest 500K. by Kollybrightu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
I need which sector of economy. or which business can I do with 500k
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by Fantone: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Visit naijafries.com to see our brand and prudcts then call us to see how u can franchise I assure you its cheep and affordable.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by binarCOACH(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kollybrightu:

Online:
CPA marketing,
Binary options trading,
Forex trading,
Penny stock trading.

Offline:
Kerosene storage,
Restaurant,
Farming,

I find the above list very lucrative if you know how to peel your onions.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by Kollybrightu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
binarCOACH:

Online:
CPA marketing,
Binary options trading,
Forex trading,
Penny stock trading.

Offline:
Kerosene storage,
Restaurant,
Farming,

I find the above list very lucrative if you know how to peel your onions.
thanks for d advice, I am into farming business already. I just want to expand more to others sectors.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by tytyfagbus7: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Invest ur money..in something that will give u financial security,sure future for ur children.incentives and this business changd my life..contact me on 08052676935 Or tytyfagbus7@gmail.com...the business genuine,international,and quite easy..do contact me for enquiries..and a step by step breakdown
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by hilaryiwens05: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oct center/tutorial center for jamb and waec, cyber cafe. that is what I will invest in if I have that money
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by Basii: 4:46am On Aug 30, 2015
I am a professional forex trader/analyst and also a forex investment and trading statement analyst. If you willing to risk 30% of your capital with me to make sustainable growth of your investment, you can contact me through this e-mail tallambitions@gmail.com.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by dgamechanger: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
invest it in ur dreams whatsapp or call dis number 08169361485
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by janefarms2015: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Invest in fish farming, with less than the amount start on a small scale and expand with the profit u wl make there, we can gvu free consultancy and technical know how on this

Kollybrightu:
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by patrikujah(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
I suggest agriculture my friend.. Try partnering with Aladin Agricultural Depot, kaduna.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by vosmikltd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
IF YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF PHARMACEUTICALS,THEN I WILL TEACH STEP BY STEP (PLUS 1YEAR FREE MENTORSHIP)THE FIRST 10 PERSONS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY BUYING SIMPLE DRUGS LIKE PARACETAMOL ,VITAMIN C ETC,FROM IMPORTERS AND LOCAL MANUFACTURERS IN NIGERIA .
I WILL ALSO TEACH YOU HOW TO START WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL AND MAKE OVER 100K PROFIT MONTHLY AS A STARTER WORKING FOR YOURSELF.
YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DRUGS TO START THIS SUPPLY BUSINESS.
NOTE; THIS CHRISTMAS /NEW YEAR OFFER IS ONLY FREE FOR THE FIRST 10 PERSONS TO CONTACT ME.THIS IS BECAUSE THE ACTUAL COST IS N50,000/PERSON
SO HURRY TO BENEFIT.

PHARM. OSAGIE MICHAEL .
E-MAIL;vosmikltd@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by 5tss(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kollybrightu:
Invest in first grade US bales and make good gains.its also a silent investment.call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by Maxmmanuel(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Invest in technology. Call 07064812310 or send a mail to cyprianemmanuel77@gmail.com to know tech companies and startups you can invest in.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by dotcomnamename: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kollybrightu:

Do you still need it?
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by JFJV(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hi Kollybrightu,
I'm new on this platform but I'm actually here to find contacts who we can do profitable business together. I am in the middle of a project that can fetch several millions within 3 to 4 months. This is a project I'm doing in partnership with reputable organisations such as Skye Bank. I'm willing to meet you face to face, involve your lawyers and ours, take you through the project and make you see what's already achieved. Please feel free to call me on 08127866632. The name of my company is James Fola-James Ventures. Any other person is invited to call me too. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by degrassi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
INVEST IN ALL CHECKERS’ BUSINESS(LEGIT BUSINESS) –JAMB E-FACILITIES CARDS, NECO, WAEC ,NABTEB , WAEC /NECO/JAMB FORMS .This a rare opportunity for a serious investor willing to make money on investment without any stress. This business is a all year round one so there is no stopping to the profit from it Minimum investment is N500K. Interest on any investment is just 2.5% on a monthly basis and any deposit made can only be withdrawn after 3 months (all your money back intact). For further inquiries pls call 08062204383 or send a mail to adamsbolanle2016@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by wescoboy: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kollybrightu:

Agro. Fish farming. In the next 4-5months you gain 80-100% ROI
Re: How Can I Invest 500K. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kollybrightu:
thanks for d advice, I am into farming business already. I just want to expand more to others sectors.
I’ve been into this bead making business for like three years now,and to say I’ve stood the test of time, is an understatement, even days that I’ve cried and felt unlucky,I did not give up. Because the reason I started is stronger than any bad times I’ve been facing in my business, I’m looking forward to build a community of industrious bead makers by laying a strong foundation of making dynamic accessories that Nigerians have been finding hard to get here, what I need is someone to invest #250,000 on my business, please if you don’t Mind helping this young passion,kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp 07015371845,we will discuss more about ROI and date of refund. Thanks so much
I’m Sophie by the way and I reside in ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Ago,dpk, Pms,lpfo,bblco etc / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.