Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) (689 Views)

The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / Nigerians Soldiers Talk To CNN About Boko-Haram Fight -''we Bought Our Kits'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Two Nigerian soldiers who against all odds told Nic Robertson, a highly respected Journalist & CNN International Correspondent, what it took to be a Nigerian Solider. A situation where you buy your kits, including your uniform. How the Army won’t pay for their drugs, even though the soldiers sustained injuries, fighting Boko Haram. These soldiers, who spoke, gave the same account other soldiers confessed to in the past. We have seen Nigerian Soldiers running for their lives. The world also saw them when they ran to Cameroon after being outgunned by Boko Haram militants. The insurgents had better fighting gears, more men and longer range ammunition.

The money, that was allocated to fight Boko Haram, developed wings. Corrupt politicians diverted the money and expected these soldiers to fight with their bare hands and die.

These people are not just motivated, and I feel for them. May God heal Nigeria and deliver us from terrorism.

Nigerian Soldiers talk to CNN on Boko hram fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMu99Y9R1I
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) by dahunsy(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat

You need Tom-tom? grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) by Horus(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Corrupt politicians are the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Soldiers Talk To CNN (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Horus:
Corrupt politicians are the problem

I'm telling you. So bad eh embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Understand Buhari's Spoken English. / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Certificate Released / Buhari's Certificate Saga,pdp And The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.