Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Suspend Naira Forum For Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suspend Naira Forum For Now (937 Views)

Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development / Forum For Drilling Rig Jobs / Federal Character Commision Suspend NDDC Form Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspend Naira Forum For Now by paulomivi: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2008
My fellow nairaland,it has become very obvious that our dear nairaland has become a forum for advanced fraudstars to advertise their ill-businesses.The forum has conspicuously lost it value as every infomation pasted on nairaland is seemingly suspicious.Every day they coat their deceased teeth with stolen gold,the chambers of moralists have tuned to a devil's palace and yet the preach the gospel for weekly collection of silvers.
I suggest that this forum be ceased to unction for now,the truth of the matter is that many of friends in the forum have been dumped through this site ,but they can not come out boldly to say it.
I never make a claim to be a paragone of virtues,since nobody can claim to be infallible.I only make a suggestion. Peace and one Love!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job At Offshore Oil & Gas Nigeria / Network Technician/ Computer Technician Wanted. / Anyone With Ptdf 2008 And 2009 Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.