Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jumia Independent Customer Care - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia Independent Customer Care (1000 Views)

Mtn Customer Care Now On Whatsapp!!! / Jumia Independent Day Voucher Rain!!? - Contact Me Now--> / My Experience With A Clueless MTN Online Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
A Jumia Sales consultant here
I'm Ekundayo.

Post your questions, doubts, complains and enquiries here concerning Jumia (Africa's No.1 Online retail store)

I'll do my best to solve them.

Thanks.
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls i bought a samsung smart tv UA32F4500 on jumia.order no 303229196...i discover the wifi direct function is not working.dis is the main reason i bought a smart tv ..pls what can i do
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
laceonline02:
pls i bought a samsung smart tv UA32F4500 on jumia.order no 303229196...i discover the wifi direct function is not working.dis is the main reason i bought a smart tv ..pls what can i do

What are you trying to connect the tv with through the wifi direct function?

Is it your smartphone or your laptop??

answer these questions let me see how I can help you
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
a smart phone...the wifi direct icon on the tv keeps saying..function not available
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2015
laceonline02:
a smart phone...the wifi direct icon on the tv keeps saying..function not available

do you know the firmware version of the tv? can you connect it to the internet and perform an upgrade on the firmware version?
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Caft(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2015
i have been wanting to buy the new infinix zero 8GB rom/2GB ram and get it delivered to benin but now someone told me it is no longer cash on delivery that u must pay a little sum abt 3k you know with the rate of scam in Nigeria one can not afford d risk to pay such 3k is big money and i found out that the phone is quite cheaper 25k
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caft:
i have been wanting to buy the new infinix zero 8GB rom/2GB ram and get it delivered to benin but now someone told me it is no longer cash on delivery that u must pay a little sum abt 3k you know with the rate of scam in Nigeria one can not afford d risk to pay such 3k is big money and i found out that the phone is quite cheaper 25k

Actually there are different options of payment for goods from Jumia, but you don't need to pay to any third party. Except you know or trust the person.

you don't need to pay any little sum.

There is a pick up station in benin (20 mission road, benin) precisely.

You can tell them to drop it at the pickup station or to drop it at your home. These options would only show in the amount they charge for shipping

And every money you are charged would be paid on delivery.

Even if you are to pay any money before collecting your item make sure it is Jumia's account which can be gotten from their website when you are placing an order, that way if anything happens you can ask for refund from Jumia.

I can help you place an order for that product and you would pay on delivery. You won't pay me anything. You pay when you see the item shipped to you.

Contact me on whatsapp 07038865067

Ekundayo
Jumia Sales Consultant
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
To buy contact;
Ekundayo
Whatsapp: 07038865067
BBM Pin: 26D9A48F
Call or text: 07038865067, 08150607231
#Deal Price
#Its Pay on Delivery
#We deliver to various states
#Free delivery on certain orders.
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by gememerald(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
@dragnet Please can you remove this post? it contains my contact details. Thanks
Re: Jumia Independent Customer Care by gememerald(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
To buy contact;
Ekundayo
Whatsapp: 07038865067
BBM Pin: 26D9A48F
Call or text: 07038865067, 08150607231
#Deal Price
#Its Pay on Delivery
#We deliver to various states
#Free delivery on certain orders.
@dragnet Please can you remove this post? it contains my contact details. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Car Stereo Buying Guide: DVD Car Stereo / Blackberry Z30 For Sale **sold** / Iphone 5s 32gb For Sale Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.