Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,446 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? (38168 Views)

Hilarious Airtime Chat / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by mcdokwe(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2015
hkidola00:
oga stop lieing
believe what you want. I love money, but not more than I love and value live.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by JoeCutie(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
1.2 million debtor ? I wont even call the debtor, he has to call me back.
See this guy oh...
You think say this one na New Testament for Bible where Jesus dey perform miracles any how? You go old & die, nothing! Nobody go call you!

In fact, they never owe you before sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by sucreblazing(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Clinton594:

Once in a while.... We just have to quote a di-k head

go get a life bro and stop Internet gangsterism
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

If i hear

Smiles...

Anyway, maybe is cos u don't know me. grin
Re: VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? by eljay911(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
I will definitely call my mum first, because the time i call my debtor has nothing to do with whether he will pay me or not...
hkidola00:
which of this number will you call first....if you happen to see the missed call and pls call me message of your debtor that has been owing you 1.2million for the past 10 month or the missed call and message from your sister that says "emergency,about your mum,pls call me" lol,so which would you call first......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.