Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Let's Mend Our Hearts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Mend Our Hearts (519 Views)

Distance Doesn't Matter If 2 Hearts Are Loyal To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Mend Our Hearts by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
If you have ever been heartbroken? Have you tasted the bitter pills of losing a person you love? Have you shaded tears and wished that the world comes to an end? Have you experienced these and have found the courage to move on or still need a shoulder to lean on and hands that will dry your tears. Or you need an ear that listens and a heart that cares? what better person to share it with than one who has been through it all and has overcome. I believe if we can let each other into our separate worlds, share our sorrows and joys, then we are a step closer to healing our hearts. I humbly present myself to whomever is into such situation with a view to initiate the healing process. Get through to me on 08165138454. Don't die in silence.
Re: Let's Mend Our Hearts by judiyluv: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Are u sure u Can mend peoples heart,

(1) (Reply)

5 Delicious Ways To Get You Both In The Mood / Sugar Mummies And Matured Lasdies Needed In Abuja Or Arround The World / I Need A Lady To Keep Me Company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.